PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2009 Colts and the 2009 Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Head and shoulders better. This is one of the reason I want Jordan Shipley, I swear that this guy will equal Collies production if not surpass it. He also returns punts. I wouldnt at all be upset if we used our last 2nd round pick on him but I want the first two to be used on defensive play makers. Give McClain, and a pass rusher and I will be extremely happy with this draft. We are still going to need another widereceiver and a guard through free agency.

If McClain shows well at the combine or individual workouts, he could conceivably go in the top 5.

If McClain shows well at the combine or individual workouts, he could conceivably go in the top 5.

20090310-fue4arsbcqnqj5q9327sc2gd46.jpg

Then he certainly deserves the MVP award almost every tear since the colts have won 12 games olmost every year.

Without Manning the Colts are an 8-8 team at best. That is what my eyes tell me when I watch them.

I was I had their GM and scouting staff, they know how to evaluate talent and make it fit within their scheme. This is the biggest difference, this year and every year going forward.

I'm going to echo what a few have posted earlier. I don't necessarily think it comes down to offensive skill positions. I see the bigger gap in the comparison of the offensive lines. Peyton is rarely ever sacked and has time to make his reads and throws. The other big difference is the the Pats lack of a pass rush and no players on par with Freeney and Mathis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back