PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2007 Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gainzo

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I've had season tickets since 1992 and have never felt this confident and ****y about a Pats team.

The "spygate/cameragate" thing has galvanized the fanbase and I want the team to put up 30+ points a game.

Who else feels the same way?

I feel the same way right now. However . . . I also understand that it could come crashing down on us at any time. I don't think it will; but I hold my breath each week that they continue to look ridiculously good. Based on 5 games I am confident it's our best team ever - I hope to feel that way after 6 weeks :)

Most everyone feels the same way.

What's even more amazing, players and coaches on our schedule are still making judgemental comments about it. Actually, if it keeps up, it could be enough tacklin fuel to help the Pats overcome stronger foes easily.

Only time will tell and we all know how tricky time can be.

I feel the same way right now. However . . . I also understand that it could come crashing down on us at any time. I don't think it will; but I hold my breath each week that they continue to look ridiculously good. Based on 5 games I am confident it's our best team ever - I hope to feel that way after 6 weeks :)

I don't have the "crashing down" feeling. I know the Pats will lose a couple of games this year but I'm very confident they will win every game.

I know that sentence made no sense but that's the way I feel!

Foxboro has been a lot of fun this year and I'm looking forward to the home games in late November and December against the Eagles, Steelers, Jets and Dolphins.

The Jets game is going to be insane.

I've had season tickets since 1992 and have never felt this confident and ****y about a Pats team.

The "spygate/cameragate" thing has galvanized the fanbase and I want the team to put up 30+ points a game.

Who else feels the same way?

The only thing that bothers me about the gate is the talking heads that won't let it go (i.e. Collinsworth[less]), and ignore any facts such as Goodell saying he saw no evidence of any advantage gained by the Patriots as a result and the clueless trolls who have glommed on to it more that the tuck rule. But, of course the irony in both is that if they say the Patriots cheated in either case they are only proving their ignorance.

You just know during the playoffs and Belichick willing next Pats super bowl it will be endless discussion and review of the non-issue that ended after the first 8 minutes of play of the first game.

I don't have the "crashing down" feeling. I know the Pats will lose a couple of games this year but I'm very confident they will win every game.
Keep in mind - by "crashing down" I mean to a 13-3 record from what looks like about 15-1 or better :D

The only thing that bothers me about the gate is the talking heads that won't let it go (i.e. Collinsworth[less]), and ignore any facts such as Goodell saying he saw no evidence of any advantage gained by the Patriots as a result and the clueless trolls who have glommed on to it more that the tuck rule. But, of course the irony in both is that if they say the Patriots cheated in either case they are only proving their ignorance.

You just know during the playoffs and Belichick willing next Pats super bowl it will be endless discussion and review of the non-issue that ended after the first 8 minutes of play of the first game.

I agree. Did you hear Peter King on WEEI yesterday? He sounded like an idiot trying to back up his claims that the Pats cheated. He couldn't produce any facts at all.

I have friends from Jersey who are Jets fans and they have stopped mentioning the "spygate" incident.

Why Collingsworth, King & Easterbrook keep this going is baffling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back