Welcome to PatsFans.com

The 12 Funniest Fox News Fails

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Holy Diver, Mar 31, 2011.

1. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

LISTEN. This is not about mocking Fox News for any political agenda. This is about the fact that the network clearly has a tendency for major onscreen gaffes, which may or may not undermine those political agendas.

The 12 Funniest Fox News Fails from Oh, News!

tough to pick the funniest...
  2. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +562 / 9 / -5

#24 Jersey

Pretty funny. I love the fact that Rand Paul is now getting on FOXNews - and I don't mean as a commentator.

"There's a big debate going on over at Fox News. It's really messed up, I mean they don't know what to do. They just really can't decide over at Fox News, it's like, what do they love more, bombing the Middle East or bashing the president? It's like, I was over there and there was an anchor going -- they were pleading, they were pleading -- 'please, please, please, can't we do both? Can't we bomb the Middle East and bash the president at the same time? How are we going to make this work?'"

Rand Paul: Newt Gingrich 'May Have More War Positions Than He's Had Wives'
  3. Gainzo

Gainzo Rookie

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -3

#11 Jersey

I disagree with Rand on a few things but good for him on telling it like it is. I'm pretty sure he will never appear on "Hannity"
  4. STFarmy

STFarmy Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

New flubs, from any network whatsoever, make me very happy. The Shep flub about J-Lo is amazing:

YouTube - Shepard Smith Blooper 4 Nov 02, Jennifer Lopez Blow Job comment

As is Geraldo getting so excited and yelling about a person in the water. Not really a flub, just Geraldo being the jackass he can be (starts about 30 seconds in):

YouTube - Gustav Rescue - Geraldo gets excited! - UNCUT!

And Tom Brokaw inserting an "n" into "tax cuts" in the worst place possible is hilarious. Warning though, this contains an offensive word, so make sure the sound is down or don't listen if you think you'll be offended. You shouldn't be offended though, it's not intentional... just really funny.

YouTube - Tom Brokenjaw - Tax cunts oops
  5. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign On the Roster

Ratings:
    +383 / 3 / -15

Nice post Army! Very "Fair & Balanced"...something we don't see here very often!;)
  6. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

so f-ing funny!

I've never seen that one before, Thanks STF!
  7. STFarmy

STFarmy Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

There's so many great ones... I especially like one that features two news anchors being viscous to each other before the show evening news starts and then being best buds once that music starts. It's only a sound clip though, that I know of, and I can't seem to find it.

It's just great to see these mess-ups in a business that takes themselves so seriously many times.