Welcome to PatsFans.com

the 11 republicans .....

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Holy Diver, May 11, 2007.

1. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

If you live in one of the disctricts of the 11 republicans, nows your chance to be a patriot, and vote out a politician.

These cowards who represent you didn't have the balls to stand up for what the voting public wanted until it came time for an election. NOt only that....they also LEAKED THE STORY so that we would know that they were standing up to Bush. Where was the effort to leak the story of the past 6 years saying that thgey were writing the president a blank check? They obviously only do what they think will help them get elected. True colors have shined here. Vote them OUT.

Vote in another republican, I don't care...just get rid of the spineless. Democrats better watch your back as well.

2. scout

scout Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +51 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

I might be missing something, but I don't agree. I bet there are a number of congressmen waiting behind the scenes that didn't have the balls to go to the White House. You dint think there are Rovian tactics being used against Republican members? Not only that, how many people actually voted against the war? So all of them should be voted out? Bush changed his tune after their visit, and you want to banish them?

3. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

That's a good start. The only remaining way to change this country, in the absence of term limits with longer terms, is to clean house once in a while. Are you saying that these negligent frauds deserve to stay in office? Why? Because they were tricked into following a president whose IQ isn't even in triple digits and can't speak coherently? What, before 9/11, did Bush ever do to deserve such unwavering trust?

4. Holy Diver

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

I believe the intel was cooked and cherry picked. Its this whole blind trust of BUsh's policy strictly divided by party lines, SUCKS.

These fools are up for reelection, THAT is the reason the went to the white house, that is the reason they leaked this story. That is also the reason, we should throw them out.

Lets elect comedians and ex-wrestlers to office.

5. Holy Diver

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

yes....they haven't changed a tune, they are pandering for votes. I believe the vote to give the president power to invade was based on lies. The people backing him since then that have now turned on him because there is an upcoming election are horrible humans. YES....vote them out, that is our power.

6. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

George Carlin once proposed doing away with elections for president and driving the motorcade around the country every four years and randomly picking a citizen as they went about their everyday business.

"Hey you!...yeah you up there painting that house! Come down! You're the next President of the United States!"

7. Holy Diver

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Well, that kinda happened this time didn't it?

"Hey you over there....drop that brush you've been clearing, come on DOOOOWWWWWWNNN!"

8. Turd Furguson

Turd Furguson Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I'd make a damn fine President. You've all seen my platform. Vote Furguson in 08!

9. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,114 / 3 / -10

And he beat them, TWICE :singing:

A truck driver should be the President Of the United States.

We don't want any clean articulate people in the White House we want somebody that is dirty and still drinks.

Bomb Iran and deport every illegal Alien in the country that can be found.
    Use A Lot Of Toilet Paper Stay Clean And Articulate
    Fumigate Hollywood
    :bricks:

Last edited: May 12, 2007