PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 1/8/11 Wild Card thread Saints vs Seahawks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha. Suck a **** Saints and suck a **** that wussy Saints fan who always comes over here kissing ass. Yer done, losers. They're back to being the New Orleans Aint's. And frigging stay that way now. The NFL doesn't need a perennial loser franchise being good. Never won a single road playoff game in their entire history. Looooosers.
And Drew Breese is white trash. Dude needs to comb his hair and wash his face every once in a while. Ba-bye now. lol.

Wow. Stay classy. You're in New York. Maybe you should start rooting for that team across the river there...more your style, I'd think... :bricks:

Sorry Pherein, they had a good run and will be back next year even stronger. Stick around with your insights.

Thanks reflexblue means a lot, hope I can contribute

Always happy to have you around pherein. I would have put a hole in the wall and been ordering a replacement remote control today if that was the Pats. You're a credit to yourself mate.

Thanks ausbacker, You've always supported us last year. Its our time to shine for you. We Believe.

Pherein,

Your a good dude. Your team kinda laid an egg out there. We've been there. Last year in fact. You team will be back next year. I think Brees is a top-3 QB (I think you know the other 2 ;) ).

No offense but I'm breathing a little easier, simple cuz there are really only 3 teams that scare me in the postseason, and one of them is now gone. The others is GB and Baltimore.

You have a lot to be proud of.

I've got to say I did NOT expect that, much credit to Seattle never thought I'd say a 7-9 team has proven their spot in the postseason.

And Marshawn Lynch's TD at the end was one of the most amazing plays this year

Last edited:
One of the best runs ive seen this season

My best to seattle they deserve it.

Congratulations Seattle

Best of luck to your team, Pherein! I was so hoping to meet up with them in the Superbowl. Tough loss, but folks here remember how it feels.

Thanks for being a good commenter and visitor. Wish more team's fans were like you.

Looks like "pewsterbaby" finally got hit with the ban hammer. Good riddance.

Pherein,

Your a good dude. Your team kinda laid an egg out there. We've been there. Last year in fact. You team will be back next year. I think Brees is a top-3 QB (I think you know the other 2 ;) ).

No offense but I'm breathing a little easier, simple cuz there are really only 3 teams that scare me in the postseason, and one of them is now gone. The others is GB and Baltimore.

You have a lot to be proud of.

Ya our defense after allowing only 13 TD's this season, kind of gave up 4 in one game,lol. Our offense really didnt have much left when Bush and JJ went out.
They messed up, but we still love them. We fought the good fight. Ya we got our butts but kicked by the seahawks, but I would never diminish their win, it was earned. and in some way we made history again.. by losting to a team with the worst record in the playoffs:)

The falcons fans are having a lot of fun with this.. thats cool.. a man needs to support something they believe in thick or thin, when its bad or good times, you don't bend, break or ever back down. Ive been here before, Im still proud of them. I am a Saints fan, I and 50,000 will be waiting for them at the airport.

Your our only hope, we mean that. We Believe

Best of luck to your team, Pherein! I was so hoping to meet up with them in the Superbowl. Tough loss, but folks here remember how it feels.

Thanks for being a good commenter and visitor. Wish more team's fans were like you.

Gwedd, its always a pleasure for me to chat with you, and thanks. I know you know exactly how I feel, and that im doing my best to support the boys by putting my best face forward. Im so proud at what the Patriots have done this year. I hope more saints fans will be welcome here as the season unfolds. Before we wanted to face you, now we need to support you.

for you
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fk2prKnYnI

Last edited:
Ya our defense after allowing only 13 TD's this season, kind of gave up 4 in one game,lol. Our offense really didnt have much left when Bush and JJ went out.
They messed up, but we still love them. We fought the good fight. Ya we got our butts but kicked by the seahawks, but I would never diminish their win, it was earned. and in some way we made history again.. by losting to a team with the worst record in the playoffs:)

The falcons fans are having a lot of fun with this.. thats cool.. a man needs to support something they believe in thick or thin, when its bad or good times, you don't bend, break or ever back down. Ive been here before, Im still proud of them. I am a Saints fan, I and 50,000 will be waiting for them at the airport.

Your our only hope, we mean that.

Gwedd, its always a pleasure for me to chat with you, and thanks. I know you know exactly how I feel, and that im doing my best to support the boys by putting my best face forward. Im so proud at what the Patriots have done this year. I hope more saints fans will be welcome here as the season unfolds. Before we wanted to face you, now we need to support you.

for you
YouTube - B. B. King - The Thrill Is Gone (From B. B. King - Live at Montreux 1993)

Brees was in full ramage mode in the 4th, D dreadful. sorry for your boys but we don't want too play him, period. Brady, Brees 2 best manning in 3rd he's not as calm in the big games. Drew went down swinging like a champ, Saints fans can say that. Brady and Brees can split 4 rings a peace and they'll still live under Mannings stat shadow and espn etc, silly. lmao
gl next year

Looks like "pewsterbaby" finally got hit with the ban hammer. Good riddance.

If we could get confirmation on that it would be the silver lining in the proverbial cloud... He's not listed as banned, although he should have been a long time ago since he brings nothing but juvenile NY arrogant punk vitriol to any thread. Prototype Jests fan who must have jumped ship in the lean years... He's an embarassment to this board and patsfans.

If we could get confirmation on that it would be the silver lining in the proverbial cloud... He's not listed as banned, although he should have been a long time ago since he brings nothing but juvenile NY arrogant punk vitriol to any thread. Prototype Jests fan who must have jumped ship in the lean years... He's an embarassment to this board and patsfans.

I glanced through the member's list and couldn't find his name listed. FWIW.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back