PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 07-08 new England Awesomes are the Greatest Football team of all time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bo0MeR

Banned
Reaction score
I've finally seen the light. After Cassell scored that TD at the end that really convinced me, I say Pats by 34 next week. I also expect Brady to throw for 65 TD's AND run for 10 this season. He's elusive in the backfield and can pound it in for the TD. I also look for all Pats players to dress warmly this week so none of them will be feeling under the weather (flu shots maybe?) I heard they're cranking up the temp in the dome to 100+ on sunday.

I've finally seen the light. After Cassell scored that TD at the end that really convinced me, I say Pats by 34 next week. I also expect Brady to throw for 65 TD's AND run for 10 this season. He's elusive in the backfield and can pound it in for the TD. I also look for all Pats players to dress warmly this week so none of them will be feeling under the weather (flu shots maybe?) I heard they're cranking up the temp in the dome to 100+ on sunday.

Sadly for you, your predictions are more likely than a Colts victory next week.

Get bent it's the new england perfect patriots to you my friend.

and why exactly did this get moved to teh Visiting locker room? Can't you see I'm talking about the awesomes?????

Ten characters.....GFY!

I'd like to officially crown the NE Patsies as the 2007 mid-season champs!

wow, your tongue in cheek prediction has a better chance of coming true than your real one.

JimmyCrackCarrot, I would like to crown the Steelers the official ***** to the Broncos and Cardinals.

If you wanna crown their a s s, then crown 'em! But we let 'em off the hook!

Last edited:
Glad you finally have seen the light Boomer.

I'd respect you more if you just came clean and said you were scared sh!tless about the game Sunday.

Nope, it's not in you to show what you really feel, you constantly hide behind halfassed attempts at sarcasm and moronic cheap shots at the Patriots.

I respect your team and what they have done vs the Patriots the last three times they have played each other.

Not that any of that will matter come Sunday, but there you go........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back