PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

That's My Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can't possibly imagine supporting an industry that forgot what creativity is. I hate wasting money on seeing a movie because it might give someone in hollywood the wrong impression that they make something of value. And that hasn't happened in a very long time. I think the last movie I saw was Star Trek.

Holy Ironies, Batman!

No no no.... "Ice Planet" is seriously the worst movie I have ever seen. Horrible acting, horrible CGI, disjointed storyline that makes little to no sense, heck there's even times when they'll cut to the next scene right in the middle of an character speaking giving crucial plot information. This "film" is so bad it makes the dreck SyFy channel airs look like Oscar material.

Looked it up on imdb, that one doesnt even crack the top 100 lowest rated movies. sandlers going overboard does. Beating out classics like "3 Ninjas: High Noon at Mega Mountain", "Santa Claus Conquers the Martians", and even "The Incredibly Strange Creatures Who Stopped Living and Became Mixed-Up Zombies!!?"

Rent it, even at a dollar you'll feel ripped off.

I would assume this movie would make any top 100 worst ever....

B0006HU2YG.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V1119667290_.jpg

Looked it up on imdb, that one doesnt even crack the top 100 lowest rated movies. sandlers going overboard does. Beating out classics like "3 Ninjas: High Noon at Mega Mountain", "Santa Claus Conquers the Martians", and even "The Incredibly Strange Creatures Who Stopped Living and Became Mixed-Up Zombies!!?"

Rent it, even at a dollar you'll feel ripped off.

"Ice Planet" is pretty unknown compared to say "3 Ninjas: High Noon At Mega Mountain." In fact the only reason why I know about it is because I used to be a member of an Netflix like service that specialized in imports. In fact I managed to rent quite a few interesting imports of American films that contained stuff that we didn't get here on our release. Think say "The Lion King" with DTS Audio or anamorphic widescreen DVD release of "Office Space" before the special edition was released. That's how I ended up finding out for better or worse about "Ice Planet" since as far as I know it's only been released in Korea despite it being American produced.

But yeah "Ice Planet" might give that Sandler film a run for its money if more people knew about it. But for more people to know about it... would require for it to become known about period. At least with some other awful films in the past like say "Manos" or "Tommy Wiseau's The Room" there's at least redeeming qualities about them - awful as they are - that make them watchable. "Ice Planet" on the other hand will leave you could go back in time to tell yourself not to watch this. Same with at least several other films I can name off hand (ie: "The Grey" and "Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children" come to mind).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back