Welcome to PatsFans.com

Thats It For Me

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Jun 26, 2007.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +496 / 2 / -9

I'll never vote again, Bush and his New Friend Uncle Killer Kennedy just stuck it up the American peoples #@%, the people don't want this but these two #@%^'s are going to make sure they get it anyway, what good does it do to Vote the scum swine won't listen to you, they just did the same thing in Mass.

Teddy & George, I know you both read PatsFans, I hope you both get the Clapp, you ^#@% worms.

Attention Illegal Aliens:
    Go to Crawford Texas and Hyannisport Cape Cod, everything is FREE.

If you see Two Scary Monsters on the beach in Hyannis don't be afraid, thats just Uncle Teddy and his sister Eunice.

News Today
    http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8Q0MC6O0&show_article=1
    :bricks:
  2. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +402 / 5 / -2

It hasn't passed yet Harry and still has a ways to go. My guess is that the people who voted for this are going to get a massive earfull from their contituents and this will die the death it deserves.

I called to renew my passport yesterday. The first words on the Telephone were

Press 1 for English

Press 2 for Spanish.

A United States Passport. :rolleyes:
  3. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Yup. There are Spanish-speaking citizens (only citizens can get passports) and the government sees no reason to make their lives more difficult. It's not like they're not offering the choice of English, so you have your panties in a bunch why?
  4. Real World

Ratings:
    +402 / 5 / -2

Why not Italian, German, Russian, Cambodian, Portugese, French, etc.

If people in this country, immigrants that is, are supposed to assimilate, or aka, learn the language, why the fukc is our own government conducting business in a language other than English? :mad: My parents never had a press 2 for Italian, and I'm sure your's never had a press 2 for Ukrainian (or Russian). I find that upsetting, because it reinforces my position that this entire Amnesty BS is about votes, and has absolutely ZERO principle involved. When I here these bozos talk about us being a nation of laws, and learning english, with a fine, and that "touch back" crap, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... I know I'm being lied to directly to my face and it's wrong. PERIOD. :enranged:

This Amnesty crap is wrong on so many levels.
  5. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

In regions with lots of Italians, government services are offered in Italian. In Chinatowns accross the country street signs have Chinese on them. Spanish is the second most spoken language in America, and basic government services aren't a carrot-and-a-stick to reward or punish people for their degree of assimilation.

No matter what you do with the illegals, the Spanish language is here to stay.
  6. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +58 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

Hear we go again those vermin scum RW and Harry Boy are starting their racist antie alien crap again. Can't a buisnes make a little money? ,what are they to do actually pay a liveing wage to real Americans?.It never stops with these two mother #@$%,azzhholes.It's time for them to wake up an pose as aliens buy some fake pass ports,and work on their "no comprendae"so they can be the new huddled masses raceing across the border. Just so they can get free health care ,or go to collage on the tax payers dime.I'm sick of these two swine whineing.Hang on I have to talk with Jose, he's not mowing where I wanted him to. Sorry I gotta go.:singing: :singing: :singing:
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2007
  7. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +496 / 2 / -9

Illegal Aliens
    Free Stuff

Go To Kennebunk Port Maine
    Hyannisport Mass
    Crawford Texas

Residents will also let you use their showers.

This Is No Joke
  8. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +58 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

YES,these three places are the AXIS of giveing,and giveing,and giveing.They'll let you take anything you want as long as you don't speak English I speak it, but not very well. Have you read any of my posts carefully?I said raison d'etre and je ne sai quoi and I got my liveing room furnished.If I spoke Spanish I probly would have gotten the whole house done over. First they give you all their stuff "FREE" they'll show you where you can get other free stuff.Shhh,we don't want the folks that are legit to hear about getting things like free health care,education food stamps,and prefered calling haha you won't believe this,When the people that realy live here use the phone they have to accomadate you .Isn't that a kick.
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2007
  9. Real World

Ratings:
    +402 / 5 / -2

:rofl: Yup. Another Amnesty appologist, and destroyer of the middle class. ;)
  10. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Why don't you add baby killer and demon worshipper? Pardon me for caring about people despite their mastery or lack thereof of the English language.
  11. Lifer

Lifer Banned

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0

I wouldnt go so far as call you a baby killer and demon worshipper, Pujo.

I mean, abortion supporter and follower of evil will do just fine. :)

im kidding! Im kidding!
  12. Real World

Ratings:
    +402 / 5 / -2

Give me a break, as if being opposed to Amnesty, and illegal immigration, means someone does not care about people who can't speak english. Remember, my entire family is foreign born. Furthermore, I love the avenue of emotional idioticy that you're taking here. So now we're going to combine immigration with baby killing & demon worshiping. Seriously, do you have a logical leg to stand on, or are you just going to rely on an emotional position, while resorting to accusations of racism (which you've done in the past) in attempting to make your point? You know for a bright guy, it's very surprising that you would base a position entirely on emotion. To me, that really isn't much different than someone who bases their position on religion.
  13. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

No, but not wanting people who are here legally to have the option of hearing some instructions in Spanish sure makes it sound like you don't care about them.

My position is fully grounded in logic and my sense of morals, yours is 100% emotional. Err, actually, there's some emotion and some logic in each position, we just choose to give different weight to different factors.
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2007
  14. Real World

Ratings:
    +402 / 5 / -2

:rofl: This is the United Fukcing States, and all government business should be conducted in english, period. If people want to come to this great country, the government should not have to coddle them, or aid them in not assimilating. They should do what every other immigrant before them had to do, and that is learn the fukcing language, or bring someone to translate for them. That's what I used to do for my family, and still do for one of my uncles when he has to call SS or medicare. I couldn't care less what a private company wants to do, although I personally wouldn't coddle anyone myself. :D

:rofl: I know you are but what am I!

PUH-leez!
  15. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

What you call coddling, I call providing basic consideration. Government business should be conducted in the language(s) of the people, and enough people speak Spanish for it to make sense.
  16. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +496 / 2 / -9

This Liberal Politically Correct Bilingual @#$% Is Going To Be Hard On The School Kids Of The Country, It Won't Be Long Before They Won't Be Able To Talk To Each Other, You Will Have A Segregated School Yard, Kids Will All Bunch Up With Their Own Kind Because They Won't Be Able To Talk To Anybody Else.
    Liberals Don't Care Though As Long As They Win.
  17. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

I just changed my voter status last month and the city sent me a notice confirming it. Two or three sentences in English most prominently and then repeated in maybe 10 languages. I don't see what the big deal is.

Sólo cambié mi estado de votante el mes pasado y la ciudad me envió un aviso que lo confirma. Dos o tres oraciones en inglés el más muy a la vista y luego repetido en tal vez 10 lenguas. No veo cual el trato grande es.

Ich änderte gerade meinen Stimmberechtigt-Status im letzten Monat, und die Stadt sandte mir eine Benachrichtigung, die es bestätigt. Zwei oder drei Sätze auf Englisch am prominentesten und dann wiederholt in vielleicht 10 Sprachen. Ich sehe nicht, was das große Geschäft ist.

Я только изменил мой статус избирателя в прошлом месяце, и город послал мне уведомление, подтверждающее это. Два или три предложения на английском языке наиболее заметно и затем повторенный возможно на 10 языках. Я не вижу, каково грандиозное предприятие.

Here's proof. Everyone here just ignored 2nd 3rd and 4th paragraph and skimmed down to this one. Was that really so very bad?
  18. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Was skimming down to the 4th paragraph so bad..? No. But every day on a regular basis we come across a serious language barrier. I once got into an accident with an S.O.B. who didn't understand a word of English (or, at least, he was certainly pretending not to understand English). Yeah, that was pretty bad. We all have gotten the wrong order at McDonald's, which is pretty irritating IMHO. And I would sure hate to be an emergency room doctor or nurse when the language barrier comes into play.

A society cannot function when there are large numbers of people completely unable to communicate with other large numbers of people. We should have one flag and one language. If you were born outside the country and you want to come here, you should conform to us, not vice versa.
  19. mr3putt

mr3putt Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

When does it come to a point when all business, private and government, is legislated to be supported in multple languages.

I work in Canada frequently and the mandate for bilingual fluency at the Director level and above in all Canadian Federal agencies reeks havoc. Six month Language immersion classes are required for all these people rendering their departments leaderless for months at a time.

I for one refuse to learn Spanish...
  20. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +496 / 2 / -9

If they can't speak english what the hell is the sense of associating with them, how can you hang around with somebody you can't talk to.

Segregation all over again.

Vietnamese, Cambodian, Chinese, Greeks, Italian's, Muslims, Spanish, English now tell them you wont violate their rights or offend them by asking them to learn ONE LANGUAGE.

Imagine putting them all in one room together, then tell them to start talking, ha ha Saturday Night Live
    :singing: :singing: :singing: