PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

That was fun, now lets play ball eh Pats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALP

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
i mean, i guess u didnt want ur fans to have to watch blowouts all season, so u took a little rest at the midpoint, tahts fine, sounds good to me...

u gave us two very nerveracking games....we lived through it....just gave us some excitement, i guess u knew wut the outcome would have been, u seemed confident enough when u were watching the other group on the field, u sure didnt look worried to me....

but i think its time to end that eh? u took ur break, u had ur close games, u played the only desperate teams that case pose a threat to u...

miami and the jets have no chance, thats a given, no matter how desperate, the steelers are playing for the playoffs, they are not desperate, they do not want this win as much....the giants will prob be resting by then, its all well and good...

now plz blow out ur next 7 games...i wouldnt mind it one bit, and u know wut, i think that is exactly wut will happen, the pats faced two desperate teams right in the middle of the season, and that was that, now they will face their next 4 opponents, and deal with them as they have dealth with the first 4.....

and in the playoffs, well, by then, ull hear from me again

but i expte the next 4 games to be blowouts

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes