PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

That was Brady's 2nd 21 point comeback deficit of his career..anyone know his first?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NG Pats Fan

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Trivia for the forum :D

Re: That was Brady's 2nd 21 point comeback deficit of his career..anyone know his fir

Somebody in the media put this on twitter as soon as the Pats were down 21-0 ;)

Re: That was Brady's 2nd 21 point comeback deficit of his career..anyone know his fir

Somebody in the media put this on twitter as soon as the Pats were down 21-0 ;)

Didn't see it but when was the last time a team came from down 17 or more two weeks in a row??? I don't know the answer but it can't have happened too often...

think the bills did that earlier this season

One of my all-time favorite Pats games. In Chicago. Brady showed his heart and grit.

Was it the Bears game Brady did this????

1555695_o.gif

1555695_o.gif

No, that was the 2006 game. In the 2002 game we were down 27-6 I believe early in the 3rd quarter and stormed back to win 33-30. Even better comeback, because it happened at the very end.

But that .gif is still amazing

1555695_o.gif

It sucks that one freak hit robbed us of that version of Brady forever. :(

No, that was the 2006 game. In the 2002 game we were down 27-6 I believe early in the 3rd quarter and stormed back to win 33-30. Even better comeback, because it happened at the very end.

But that .gif is still amazing

Ah, thanks, I was not sure. But it gave me a reason to post Brady's juke on Urlacher, so win, win..

Ya, it really does.

Tho Brady seems to be trying to run like that this year. Sadly the 6 million dollar music starts up when he takes off, and he is like a duck out of water(though very amusing on the bright side). What can you do, glad that freak hit did not end his career..

Last edited:

What a fanboi! :rolleyes:

The Patten catch is surely etched into the memory of every Pats fan who saw that game. Awesome play.

This is one of those little-known trivia facts that almost everyone knows. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots