Welcome to PatsFans.com

"That One"

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Seymour93, Oct 8, 2008.

1. Seymour93

Seymour93 Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Fair or not, "That One" will be the most rememberable line from an otherwise forgettable night. They are already selling T-Shirts of "That One"...

"That One" is our next President

[​IMG]

In the last debate McCain would never look at Obama while Obama spoke. During this debate McCain wouldn't shake Obama's hand at the end and he made a scram for the exit when Obama stayed and greeted every audience member. I am sensing that McCain is frustrated. Politico says that he is moody because he is not happy the way his campaign has been taken over and turned into constant negativity.

Advisers worry about ‘grumpy McCain’ - Mike Allen - Politico.com

I hope that in the final debate next Wednesday we get some new questions. It seemed like tonight there were no new questions, just a new moderator who acted like a dictator. Hopefully we will hear about other issues such as immigration, NAFTA and free trade in general, Latin America, stem cells, etc..
  2. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +604 / 4 / -12

#87 Jersey

3. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +29 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

If McCain loses "that one" will go down in the pantheon of quotes that have lost an election.
  4. Michael

Michael Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

I want a "typical white person" t-shirt. You know, as in how Obama referred to his grandmother. You know where I can get one?
  5. STFarmy

STFarmy Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Both candidates performances stunk last night, and to me there's much more to worry about than a mundane phrase. But I do find the shirts amusing.