PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

That Genius Brain Is a' Workin'!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
BB isn't going to the HOF because of his looks or personality.

I tell ya he's a Genius Jerry :rocker:

Fortunately a Skip Bayless endorsement for the Super Bowl is not desired.

I skip Bayless every chance I get:D

To me it's just a reminder that they have to maintain order, because that is what got them here. This is a much more disciplined team than say, the '05 team. That team had too much arrogance to fight off trouble in the playoffs. This team can refocus when things that look good, go bad in the blink of an eye. This team doesn't give up until the last play of the game. That's what is forgotten about the Troy Brown SB years, no one gave up. "Sterling Moore, we proudly present you with the Troy Brown Award this week, for being the last guy to give up on the play!" "Have you ever played offense before, us fans are just curious. We haven't seen a DB turned into a WR yet." Auditions start yesterday.

Here's the kicker.

BB and the coaches actually said yesterday that they are ONE DAY AHEAD OF SCHEDULE this week in preparation.

Awesome! They'll be ready to kick butt Saturday and set to lay around and rest on Sunday. :)

Creative detail, especially the 'talk' interesting he mentioned the longer halftime earlier this week being an issue. Surprising no ones tried it before.

Coughlin's thinking 'wish I thought of that':ugh:
He can always do it mañana, and if he did the media would be proclaiming it pure genius. Can't get anything over on Tom C and the Giants.

Last edited:
He has a lot of young guys on this team, whereas when Troy played there were a lot of veterans. I think he just wants these guys not to be overwhelemed and follow the script right to the end, then they can let all hell break loose.

Don't mean to a douche, but WHY IS STEVAN RIDLEY TALKING ABOUT ANYTHING? SHUT the F. UP, ROOK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back