Welcome to PatsFans.com

That Gangs in the Military is Rearing its ugly head again...

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by DarrylS, Jul 30, 2007.

1. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

this time there is a story from Germany, where a potential member of the "Gangster Disciples" was killed, sure that the military has always been a haven for some of the fringies.. but this has been reported a couple of times before, hope our police forces are prepared for the potential of military trained gang members.. compare this to the recent story about how much of our men with boots on the ground are representative of all groups..

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/07/28/eveningnews/main3107316.shtml?source=mostpop_story

CBS) U.S. Army Sgt. Juwan Johnson got a hero's welcome while home on leave in June of 2004.

"Not only did I love my son - but my god - I liked the man he was becoming," his mother, Stephanie ****rell, remembers.

But that trip home was the last time his family saw him alive.

When Johnson died, he wasn't in a war zone, he was in Germany.

"He had finished his term in Iraq," his mother said. "I talked to him the day before his death. He said, 'Mom, I'm in the process of discharging out. I'll be out in two weeks'."

On July 3, 2005, Sgt. Johnson went to a park not far from his base in Germany to be initiated into the 'Gangster Disciples,' a notorious Chicago-based street gang. He was beaten by eight other soldiers in a "jump-in" - an initiation rite common to many gangs.
  2. bmf31c

bmf31c Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Last edited: Jul 30, 2007
  3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +296 / 1 / -9

Gangs In The Military:
    Try keeping them out and watch the Civil Liberties war that starts.

Racist Charlie Rangel wants to Draft them so they will be able to start more trouble.

Can you just picture the reaction from the two scum bags Sharpton/Jessie if a member of the Crips/Bloods was turned down by the military because they were "Gang Bangers", Al & Jessie would love that one it would keep them on the front page for months, maybe years.

We tolerate them on the streets of our country they might as well tolerate them in the Service. we don't want to do anything that might offend them after all most of them grew up poor.
    Live With It.
    :bricks:
  4. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19