PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thanksgiving Day NFL Games

There's the Sanchez we all remember.

Sanchez still has some jet in him

I just hate the cowboys, awful defense year after year. Making sanchez look like brady.

Barry Church looked awful on that Maclin big gain, remember when someone on here said he was better than McCourty because he makes more tackles? :D

Just as I say that he makes a nice play!

L'l Marky must have eaten extra ice cream before the game. i don't know how many out there will get that. on thursdays rex would hold a quarter back meeting where they would-all sit around discus the game plan and eat ice cream

Are you talking about "Collision Low Crossers"? I just read that last week, it's a fascinating look at the Jets, I would say it's must read for a Patriots fan, fyi:

http://www.amazon.com/Collision-Low-Crossers-Turbulent-Football-ebook/dp/B00BSEQ3F8

Mark Sanchez playing balls out like he wants people to forget about the what happened two years ago.

If our resident Jets fan is reading this, this is why one player can't deliver a SB. His post a week ago pining for that U of Hawaii QB in the 2015 draft...if he goes to a team with a bad owner/GM/HC, he will be a flop like others in Cleveland, DC, etc.

If our resident Jets fan is reading this, this is why one player can't deliver a SB. His post a week ago pining for that U of Hawaii QB in the 2015 draft...if he goes to a team with a bad owner/GM/HC, he will be a flop like others in Cleveland, DC, etc.
Are you insinuating that I am a Jets fan? You can call me anything vile and use any expletives to describe me, but DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME A JETS FAN, recoveringcowboy!

Nice play by Sterling Moore. He's having quite the year.

^ I got lazy - IT WAS NOT DIRECTED @ YOU

Again, it was intended for Jetsfan25678

It was Jetsfan25678 that said all that stuff...I was just using your quote to note Mark Sanchez plays better on any team BUTT the Jets.

I apologize for even the appearance of using the J-word at you.

Are you insinuating that I am a Jets fan? You can call me anything vile and use any expletives to describe me, but DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME A JETS FAN, recoveringcowboy!
My apologies to recoveringcowboy. F%ck me for being so tired from the Thanks Giving meal that I didn't bother to read his entire comment. He clearly was talking about some one else. Sorry bro! Truly sorry!

^ I got lazy - IT WAS NOT DIRECTED @ YOU

Again, it was intended for Jetsfan25678

It was Jetsfan25678 that said all that stuff...I was just using your quote to note Mark Sanchez plays better on any team BUTT the Jets.

I apologize for even the appearance of using the J-word at you.
Yeah, my reading comprehension needs improvement. You saw how angry I got? LOL... Sorry bro!

i like this officiating crew. if they reffed last weeks game the pats would have beaten detroit 50 to 6

^ I'm still recovering on this game
  • Do I smile if the Cowboy's players win?
  • Do I smirk if Iggles fans are on suicide watch if their team loses?
  • Do I laugh if Sanchez fails?
  • Do I laugh if the Cowboys lose so Jerry Jones throws up his turkey dinner?
.....thinking, thinking, thinking

I'll just be happy if Jerry Jones isn't (more likely outcome). Or Mark Sanchez has a bad day. :D

Huh? There's a half time show for Thanksgiving games? I hate what the NFL has become.

At least there was no kid rock this year.

Have $50 on Dallas muy tristo :(

The Jets could use a good quarterback like Mark Sanchez.

I expected a blowout but by the Cowboys. Dang.

I am mildly surprised that the Eagles defensive line is beating up on the Cowboys offensive line..

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back