Welcome to PatsFans.com

Thanks to all of you!

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Pats_AZ, Oct 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pats_AZ

Pats_AZ On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

just wanted to give a real Thank You to all of you guys on the forum. Living in AZ really makes it hard to follow/and at times get pumped up about the Pats. This town is just not the best sports town so it makes it worse. after finding this forum i will say that it brings me back home to NE and it is awesome. it seems that all of you guys know your stuff and compared to most forums, this forum is a model of what a good sports forum should be. The game day threads are great and the next best thing to watching the game (in AZ i get to watch a lot of Cards games and SF games:( ). So again i say thanks. I'm gonna stop now before i get all emotional.

2. Boston Boxer

Boston Boxer U.S. Air Force Retired PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +126 / 8 / -4

#75 Jersey

have you been drinking...that's alright man, let it out.

3. jaytyme

jaytyme Practice Squad Player

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

lol.....glad you found this place, i'm new here too, my pats knowledge is fine but some of these guys seem encyclopedic with their knowledge of 4th stringers on other teams we should be looking at. guess never catching the fantasy football bug has its drawbacks. sometimes i cant tell if they're full of bs or not. anyway what do u wanna talk about

4. Fanfrom1960

Fanfrom1960 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

:agree:, just change Cards to Raiders.

Hate to get too smug, but watching all other teams this year is like watching minor league football. OK, haven't seen an Indy game yet.

5. Gene In Montana

Gene In Montana On the Roster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

I agree with Pats_AZ. This place rocks! I live in Billings, MT. It's basically Denver Broncos country here, but I think there are more scumbag STEELERS fans than anything else! Honest! Those vermin are everywhere! I feel like I'm back home in PA! LOL! Anyway, thanks to all who post here. :)

6. Bostonian1962

Bostonian1962 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +9 / 3 / -0

Now that is friggin' funny! :)

7. shmessy

shmessy Maude Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2,928 / 28 / -22

#75 Jersey

Hey, we appreciate you guys checking in from around the country and letting us know how it is for Pats fans outside of New England just as much as you appreciate this place!

Actually, I'm one of you - - living here in Maryland, God Bless the Internet!

8. Michigan Dave

Michigan Dave Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

I agree. I haven't been posting as much as I'd like to, but it's still nice to be able to check in and see how things are going.

9. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Do you live in Phoenix? If so, There is a very active and Fun Pats fan club that meets every Sunday at the Vine tavern. During the Dallas game, we had about 200 Pats fans there. What a blast!

10. Halifax_Pats_Fan

Halifax_Pats_Fan In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +236 / 1 / -1

I don't think it is being smug....Steve Young said it last night, in this 2007 Season, we basically have the Colts and the Patriots...whoever is coming out of the NFC doesn't really matter cause as Young said "it is all background noise"....

11. Fanfrom1960

Fanfrom1960 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Not in Northern California, and that yellow and black bumblebee shirt is pretty easy to spot. After the 49ers and Raiders, the Patriots are probably (a distant) third. Of course, sometimes you have to wonder if you're even still in the US around here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.