PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thanks PatsFans.com !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulThePat

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Like everybody else I was in a state of disbelief, despair and devastation after Tom’s 4th down pass fell incomplete. Our dream of ‘Perfection’ was over. Of more importance was simply the fact that we’d lost the chance to claim our 4th Superbowl in 7 years. The sick feeling in my stomach over the next few hours and the following day had me believing it would take a long time to get over this moment. Luckily living in the UK I wasn’t faced with wall to wall coverage of the game and it’s been fairly easy to avoid reading or seeing anything at all about it. To be honest I thought about giving football a break for a couple of weeks in the hope that time would heal the scars. However, I decided the one place I should keep going is PatFans.com and I’m glad I did :D

Reading the posts on here as helped me move on and I’m almost now looking forward to the free agency season and the 2008 draft. Bob George’s great article has got me focused on where we went wrong and how we’re going to fix it…which we will !! The sting of Superbowl XLII will always be there but I’m not feeling down anymore. I’m still a fan of the greatest franchise in the NFL and no matter how may heartbreak defeats we may suffer over the years I would never dream of supporting anyone else. There are some great posters on here and reading their thoughts on the game, life and everything else has cheered me up again….thanks for being here !!

Paul (Proud to be a Pat AND proud to be a member of PatsFans.com) :rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye