PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thanks Patriot Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't it be delicious irony if the pats and colts played in the AFC Championship game, the game is 16-17 and the colts need a FG to win it.... as adam is kicking the football, peyton 'chokeboy' manning prematurely runs onto the field celebrating, resulting in a penalty that sets the colts back out of field goal range which adam subsequently misses? :D

ruacoltsnut said:
First of all I am not blaming Vanderjerk for the loss. I am a season ticket holder and was at the game when the Steelers kicked our azz. I just like to poke fun at Vandersmack. It was the wind! Steelers fans blowing right redirected the ball. As for the "Lord Peyton Manning", who do you think the prayer was to?

GO COLTS!!!!!

Including high school, college and the pros - a career spanning some 16 years, and including Isidore Newman High School, University of Tennessee and the Indianapolis Colts - do you know how many championships "Lord Peyton Manning" has won?

(Hint: It is the numeric value equivalent to your testosterone count)

Answer: 0

Last edited:
Phokus said:
Wouldn't it be delicious irony if the pats and colts played in the AFC Championship game, the game is 16-17 and the colts need a FG to win it.... as adam is kicking the football, peyton 'chokeboy' manning prematurely runs onto the field celebrating, resulting in a penalty that sets the colts back out of field goal range which adam subsequently misses? :D

The more likely scenario is that the Colts would be down 20-3 with just under a minute left as Tom Brady takes a knee to run out the clock after another brilliant Bill Belichick defensive gameplan has stymied the "high-flying" Colts offense.

Adam V strolls slowly to the center of the field to shake hands with Tom Brady and wish the Pats luck as they advance.

Tom tells him he'll see him out on the tee box second week of February. Adam says he'll have gotten 10-12 rounds by then and should be ready for the Super Bowl MVP.

ADPF

Armen Da Pats Fan said:
The more likely scenario is that the Colts would be down 20-3 with just under a minute left as Tom Brady takes a knee to run out the clock after another brilliant Bill Belichick defensive gameplan has stymied the "high-flying" Colts offense.

Adam V strolls slowly to the center of the field to shake hands with Tom Brady and wish the Pats luck as they advance.

Tom tells him he'll see him out on the tee box second week of February. Adam says he'll have gotten 10-12 rounds by then and should be ready for the Super Bowl MVP.

A(r)men. :)

ruacoltsnut said:
By the way, thank you for the Kraft family, they make the best Mac-N-Cheese!!!

Uh, since when did the Robert Kraft family sell macaroni-n-cheese? Put down the crack pipe son, it's bad for ya'!

ruacoltsnut said:
Thanks for not making an offer to AV to stay!!! :p We'll take him!!! :D

Dear Lord,
Please help Vandersmackwiderightjerk find his drunken way to Foxboro. Give him the strength to be a mouthy turd like he was in Indy. Help him to kick Rodney Harrisons' teeth down his throat. By the way, thank you for the Kraft family, they make the best Mac-N-Cheese!!!
Amen :rofl:

GO COLTS!!!

Why are you thanking we the fans for not making AV an offer? Obviously we had nothing to do with any negotiations that did or did not take place. Good luck this semester, I can imagine how difficult the third grade can seem to the handicapped. Stay strong. And use your designated ADA Ramps and parking spots.

Last edited:
ruacoltsnut said:
Thanks for not making an offer to AV to stay!!! :p We'll take him!!! :D

Dear Lord,
Please help Vandersmackwiderightjerk find his drunken way to Foxboro. Give him the strength to be a mouthy turd like he was in Indy. Help him to kick Rodney Harrisons' teeth down his throat. By the way, thank you for the Kraft family, they make the best Mac-N-Cheese!!!
Amen :rofl:

GO COLTS!!!

Enjoy AV, but just know that as long as you have 'you know who' at QB, your team will never win a damn thing. Poor Adam. I guess he got his rings and how he just wants his money, why else would he got to the Cubs, err, Colts.

Colts

I hope he shanks his first FG attempt of the year so you have the nagging doubt the whole season.

Last edited:
wow

I never expected to have so many of you reply to this post. Instead of laying around all day and replying to posts, you may want to get up, drink some tea and find a job or something to do. I know that the nations unemployment rate is at an all time high, but wow, get a life and remember.......

you may wanna get that **** out of Mannings mouth before you talk. he seems too choke way too often.

Thanks to your leader for finally moving me. It only took days to do it. I love it when the administrator can't even take it.

:scared: :( BOO HOO and remember...............

Just like the Cardinals YOU WILL NEVER WIN A SUPER BOWL GET IT!!! ADAM CANT SAVE YOU. HOPE YOUR BURN IN THE NEW OIL CAN. WE OWN YOU AND WILL KICK YOUR BUTTS AGAIN AS USUAL. AGAIN COLTS BITE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back