Thanks Patriot Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruacoltsnut

Rookie
Reaction score
Thanks for not making an offer to AV to stay!!! :p We'll take him!!! :D

Dear Lord,
Please help Vandersmackwiderightjerk find his drunken way to Foxboro. Give him the strength to be a mouthy turd like he was in Indy. Help him to kick Rodney Harrisons' teeth down his throat. By the way, thank you for the Kraft family, they make the best Mac-N-Cheese!!!
Amen :rofl:

GO COLTS!!!

yeah vanderjerk is close to signing with the cowboys. Good luck with the pass first offense and peyton "choke" manning. no running attack, poor defense

God Bless you my ignorant and inebriated son, your simple minded kicker is now a Cowgirl. Congratulations on spending more for a kicker then we were willing to, you are fortunate that now only your QB will choke in the big games. :rocker:

I might be missing something but I don't think the Patriots fans have any say in who the team offers money to. CLOWN SHOES!!

By the way, when you respond, I will expect an explanation as to how signing Vinatieri is somehow going to make up for losing Edge. That should be about as entertaining as watching Manning Gump in clutch time.

Last edited:
Super Bowl Party

I can see Adam with all the colts huddled around the television like they do for every super bowl telling stories. Peyton in his feet pajamas and the others just listening to a story about the fun of winning a super bowl then Adam breaks into tears. He can't believe what his life has become, instead of playing with the Pats in the super bowl now he's watching them. Peyton puts his arm around Adam, lets him hold his teddy for a moment and says "it gets less painful every year".

This reminds me of the post Bledsoe-Milloy posts from Bills Fans. How did that work out for them. Let the morons open their mouths. History has proven that they will end up with their foot in it. In a couple of years when its the dead time of the offseason(May-June) we can dig up these threads and have a good laugh at these ******s.

Last edited:
ruacoltsnut said:

Dear Lord,
Please help Vandersmackwiderightjerk find his drunken way to Foxboro. Give him the strength to be a mouthy turd like he was in Indy. Help him to kick Rodney Harrisons' teeth down his throat. By the way, thank you for the Kraft family, they make the best Mac-N-Cheese!!!

GO COLTS!!!

In all seriousness, I can't believe Colts fans even bring up the wide right game. I'd be trying awful hard to forget it if I were you.

Sure, he shanked it pretty bad, but the refs (and don't forget about pure dumb luck) literally giftwrapped you a game that you deserved to get demolished in. Your big "star" loser can't even bring the ball closer than 50 yards away, then your entire fanbase blames the kicker who got the crappiest deal of all.

I'm not saying I want Vanderjagt here, he's a pretty big douche. But Manning has just as much to answer for in regards to that game. As usual, the NFL would collapse if anybody said anything critical of Lord Peyton Manning.

Last edited:
Thanks for not making an offer to AV to stay!!! We'll take him!!!

Piss off, the colts are a joke. Losing at home to the Steelers. Pathetic. You'll never win the SB..... I hate the colts! :rocker:

CheerforTom said:
In all seriousness, I can't believe Colts fans even bring up the wide right game. I'd be trying awful hard to forget it if I were you.

Lord Peyton Manning.

First of all I am not blaming Vanderjerk for the loss. I am a season ticket holder and was at the game when the Steelers kicked our azz. I just like to poke fun at Vandersmack. It was the wind! Steelers fans blowing right redirected the ball. As for the "Lord Peyton Manning", who do you think the prayer was to?

GO COLTS!!!!!

u trade a kicker for a running back and expect to be great next year, come on. U dont even have a good shot at drafting a impact run nin back for this year, so talk ****; and then when the past kick ur ass, ill be there laughing in ur face.

ruacoltsnut said:

ColtsNut...Marriage for love or money....this marriage is for money.

I made a post earlier about Adam where I said going to the colts is the worst career move possible. If there is no Super Bowl again...Colts fans will be looking for a scapegoat...it could get ugly.

But I wish him well and I hope he kicks for another 3-4 years because he is a great competitor and good for the NFL.

Last edited:
ruacoltsnut said:
First of all I am not blaming Vanderjerk for the loss. I am a season ticket holder and was at the game when the Steelers kicked our azz. I just like to poke fun at Vandersmack. It was the wind! Steelers fans blowing right redirected the ball. As for the "Lord Peyton Manning", who do you think the prayer was to?

GO COLTS!!!!!
Ah, the prayer to the Golden Ass-et, no wonder your post-season has been so successful.

Well, I don't think getting Adam Vinietari will solve all the Colts problems.

From the Patriots point of view, everyone is replacable, right up to the coach himself.

Still, I wonder what the Patriots masterplan is.

ruacoltsnut said:

Dear Lord,

GO COLTS!!!

David Thornton died for Adam Vinetieri. You never had a Defensne and less of one now without your best LB...

ruacoltsnut said:

Dear Lord,

GO COLTS!!!

3.5 mil bonus for a kicker. Wow, you must have everybody signed up.

His back looked all right on the physical?

colts.gif

Do Colts troll still type with a paper bag over their heads? It really take one very dumb person to come from the Colts to this board and throw **** around.

Thank you Colts fan for simply existing and giving us the annual entertainment of watching your hideous disappointments!

Each year, the same thing, and each January we get to sit back and observe Peyton writhing on the ground in disbelief and all you fans tearing your hair out wondering "How could this have happened?????"

We enjoyed extinguishing your overrated hopes in 2003 and 2004, but last season....aaaaahh last season was the classic to end all classics! That Pittsburgh game, the refs practically sacrificing their own bodies for the Colts, then your CB having a clear run for the game winning TD....but he can't make it BECAUSE HIS WIFE STABBED HIM IN THE LEG THE NIGHT BEFORE!!!!!!!!! Then Vanderjerk (MR. "Money") sending his FG somewhere in the direction of Fort Wayne.

You folks warm up our cold NE January's each and every year, and for that I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I feel guilty. We should actually be paying you for the entertainment you have provided us.

Last edited:
By the way, thank you for the Kraft family, they make the best Mac-N-Cheese!!!

Wrong Krafts dim-wit.

Famous last words of Colts fans: "If we could get home field advantage throughout the playoffs we'd make the Super Bowl".

How did that work out for you this past season?

A picture is worth a thousand words.

Attachments

• 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 112
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes