PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thanks Guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

FloridaHerb

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
It's 2am as I write this, our season is over. It was a heartbreaker but it was one game.
I look around my bedroom and I see 3 Superbowl plaques, a couple of posters, a Patriots lamp, etc....I'm 38 and I realize that I'm a little bit old for a Patriots blanket but it's on my bed anyways. Over the years I've become a football fan.
I left New England after my Dad died, never returned but every week during football season I do return for a little while at least in my heart. The Patriots are my only tie the one true home in my heart and I want to thank them.
I never had a big family but in a way they're part of my family now, in a way anyone wearing a Patriots cap, driving a car with a Patriots bumper sticker, anyone just saying "Go Pats!" is part of my family. My family has grown quite large over the years.
I love this team, I smile and feel like I've been a part of their success, if only in some tiny way by supporting them and yeah....even praying for them. I do have rational perspective and I realize that it may be totally delusional but I feel as a fan I'm more than a passive spectator of a game played by highly trained athletes.
I know I'm rambling here but I just REALLY wanted to say thanks guys, thanks to the fans and the athletes. Thanks to Mr. Kraft and Mr. Belichick, you have given us a fantastic team to feel a part of, to share in your victories and mourn your losses.
Thanks players for sacrificing both your bodies and your wallets for the team, may happiness and peace fill your lives and may next season bring you back to glory and victory.
It's 2.30 as I write this, tonight hurt but there will be tomorrow, there will be next season with new draft picks, new players and new stories to follow with this team. I will look for and devour every one and even if the outcome isn't what I hoped for every time I will stay loyal and supportive.
I love my family.

Goodnight and much love, Patriot Nation!

It's 2am as I write this, our season is over. It was a heartbreaker but it was one game.
I look around my bedroom and I see 3 Superbowl plaques, a couple of posters, a Patriots lamp, etc....I'm 38 and I realize that I'm a little bit old for a Patriots blanket but it's on my bed anyways. Over the years I've become a football fan.
I left New England after my Dad died, never returned but every week during football season I do return for a little while at least in my heart. The Patriots are my only tie the one true home in my heart and I want to thank them.
I never had a big family but in a way they're part of my family now, in a way anyone wearing a Patriots cap, driving a car with a Patriots bumper sticker, anyone just saying "Go Pats!" is part of my family. My family has grown quite large over the years.
I love this team, I smile and feel like I've been a part of their success, if only in some tiny way by supporting them and yeah....even praying for them. I do have rational perspective and I realize that it may be totally delusional but I feel as a fan I'm more than a passive spectator of a game played by highly trained athletes.
I know I'm rambling here but I just REALLY wanted to say thanks guys, thanks to the fans and the athletes. Thanks to Mr. Kraft and Mr. Belichick, you have given us a fantastic team to feel a part of, to share in your victories and mourn your losses.
Thanks players for sacrificing both your bodies and your wallets for the team, may happiness and peace fill your lives and may next season bring you back to glory and victory.
It's 2.30 as I write this, tonight hurt but there will be tomorrow, there will be next season with new draft picks, new players and new stories to follow with this team. I will look for and devour every one and even if the outcome isn't what I hoped for every time I will stay loyal and supportive.
I love my family.

Wow. What a wonderful post! You seriously need to post more, dude.

I love my family.

Great, Great, Great post!

My thanks as well to all the great Patriot players this generation of Pats fans is getting to see.

Even if the ride is over, man what a ride it has been.

Never though I would live to see the Pats win one SB.

This loss hurts, but not nearly as bad as I thought it would. Stangely enough, I'm sort of relieved though I can't realy figure that one out. Maybe growing up as a Pats fan, I never learned how to deal with success.

Anyway, great season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back