PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thanks for the win, Moss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snarf

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Without you we wouldn't have won this game.

Thanks for the hard work you put in, and thanks for coming to NE.

I think without that one-hander when we were pinned deep near our own end zone, the colts have a good chance of intercepting the ball.

Moss was great. Using him as a slot-type receiver changed the game. Brady almost got Moss's head taken off a couple times, though. Colts were great on defense.

This guy is So much more than I could have ever thought or imagined. I couldnt believe how hard he was playing throughout the entire game. One thing that has really surprised me about him during the season and again tonight is that I have never seen him Bit$h about being interfered with or phantom calls going against him like tonight.
He is an unbelievable talent and we wouldtn have won without him today. Thanks Oakland and for BB to take a chance!

This guy is So much more than I could have ever thought or imagined. I couldnt believe how hard he was playing throughout the entire game. One thing that has really surprised me about him during the season and again tonight is that I have never seen him Bit$h about being interfered with or phantom calls going against him like tonight.
He is an unbelievable talent and we wouldtn have won without him today. Thanks Oakland and for BB to take a chance!

No he was mad, there were a shot of him at the sideline after the very very questionable offensive pass interference call on him. His face expression say it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back