Welcome to PatsFans.com

Thanks for Game breakdowns

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by jczxohn1, Jan 15, 2006.

1. jczxohn1

jczxohn1 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

I just want to thank Box O Rocks and all the others who put so much time and effort into breaking down the game films. I, for one, have to say that it enhanced my enjoyment of watching the games. I felt like I learned more about football than I ever have and it changed the way I watched the games themselves. You guys have made this site the best in the league. I'm not aware of any other team's site that does this.
  2. Box_O_Rocks

Box_O_Rocks PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0

Thankee kindly Mr. John.

I don't think we're done for the year yet, I still want to go over the Miami game to look at how the reserves played on an individual basis.
  3. pats1

pats1 Moderator PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Oh, we're definitely not done. I have a stack of 12 tapes I need to work on.

Right now, I'm tackling Denver. I could barely sleep last night. The loss dug away at me. I want to know exactly why.
  4. pats1

pats1 Moderator PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Man, the more tape I watch of the offensive line, the more I want to throw up.

Even with a 4-man rush, there's always a missed block or two. When it's a running play, no one can hold their blocks, or come through quick enough to block a linebacker.