Welcome to PatsFans.com

Thankful for TB and wish him speedy recovery

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by marcus, Nov 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marcus

marcus Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Tom looked pretty gaunt and thin in the pictures yesterday.

I want nothing more than for Tom to play his entire career for the Patriots.

In my view any one who has even suggested that the Patriots consider trading TB are not real patriots fans and are complete ingrates.

Tom has made this organization and he should be a Patriot for life. He deserves complete loyalty from the fans and FO
  2. p8ryts

p8ryts Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

I concur. This would be a good day to go to Tom Brady's web site and wish him well.
  3. 12+81=TD

12+81=TD Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

#91 Jersey

Tom will be ready, mark my words.

I saw him last night at work on that network we all hate. The sound was off, but it looked like he was working in some soup kitchen. He was ALL smiles during the interview....wearing a white apron.

2009, Feel the Wrath. :snob:
  4. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +505 / 13 / -11

#24 Jersey

Definitely looking forward to #12 getting back on the field. According to Curran he'll be checked out late this week or early next week for the infection. If it's gone, he should be full steam ahead. If it's gotten to the repaired ACL he's looking at getting it replaced again in early to mid January which puts him on the Palmer/Rivers schedule who both made it back for the following year. So hopefully the infection is kaput but the worst case is (barely) alright.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.