PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thank you Ty Warren!

Status
Not open for further replies.

silenthuntr7

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
I'll keep this short and sweet. You've been a key cog for quite a few years now, and it's been fun watching you wear the Flying Elvis on Sundays.

I wish you good luck where ever you land next, and may you stay injury-free for the rest of your career.

I agree, really like Ty, but also know not to fall in love with veterans.

Huge Ty fan. Sad to see him go, and hope he has a lot of success wherever he lands (hopefully in the NFC). Looks like the monster DL that we had in the Super Bowl years is now fully dismantled. Wilfork's the only one left.

Last edited:
Ty is a stud. Def should be seen out the door in style. He's been a great player for us.

Always sad to lose a life long Pat, but this is the nature of BB's coaching. He'll be missed for sure and I wish him the best.

When Ty Warren joined the Patriots, I thought he was just a big, simple guy. Over the years, I discovered how much he'd done to overcome a really tough background, what a great teammate he was, what a devoted father and pillar of the Patriots' charitable work -- a fine player and an even better person.

Goodbye and thank you, sir. I wish you and your family all good health and good fortune.

Good Bye and Good Luck!

OTOH, I hope this is just CAP manipulation so let me be the first to say, Welcome Home.

Last edited:
I'm shocked he was cut...hopefully they bring him back. Strang to say the least

Very glad Ty was a Pat sad to see him leave Good luck in all future endeavors.

Good Bye and Good Luck!

OTOH, I hope this is just CAP manipulation so let me be the first to say, Welcome Home.

It's not just cap manipulation. Warren has already stated he won't be re-signed by the Pats.

Good luck Ty.

A lot of people outside New England thought we had reached and "settled" for Warren in that draft. He proved his worth and then some.

Good luck to you Ty.

Thanks for everything Ty. I hear you want to join the Cowboys to go back home to Texas, but doesn't joining the Texans to keep smashing on Peyton sound like more fun?

Ty Warren was one of the NFL's best d-linemen during the 2006 season. He never played as well as that again, but thank you, Ty, nonetheless.

Ty Warren was one of the NFL's best d-linemen during the 2006 season. He never played as well as that again, but thank you, Ty, nonetheless.

Yup - but I hope Ty takes some pride in knowing that, in a day and age in which so many players leave a town with fans not worrying about the door hitting them on the way out, Ty leaves New England with the respect and thanks of what can be a pretty tough and demanding fan base.

TY you were a good player who played on some great defenses, after you got your money you got soft and weren't the same. No that you are gone, good riddance, unless you resign with the Pats then you are great.

Signed,

Mister I Cheer for laundry.

Thank You.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes