Welcome to PatsFans.com

Thank you Todd Sauerbrun!

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by NorthShore, Jan 15, 2007.

1. NorthShore

NorthShore Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

*** Sorry for the multiple Sauerbrun post - didn't search before I posted - I'll go away now... ***

In a game with many heros, Sauerbrun came up big. The guy was basically punting from our endzone to entire 1st half. He did what he was brought in here to do and he did it well. Glad to have him on our side!

From Reiss's Pieces - http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/

Todd Sauerbrun -- Punter has a big day (44.1 avg; 39.3 net) and was a key factor in a field position game.

Nice work by the coverage teams as well.

On to Indy - GO PATS!!!
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2007
  2. Clonamery

Clonamery PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -1

First half heroics...his first punt had me 'oh boyying' but after that it was what had us still in the game at halftime.
  3. italian pat patriot

italian pat patriot Rookie

Ratings:
    +16 / 1 / -0

#12 Jersey

a great game - so: yes: many thanks Todd ! Nice Job !
  4. notex

notex Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

guys got a big boot, its funny i never thought punters could have different "styles" until this year.....Todd is the guy you want when your pinned up within the 10 (like lastnight) ...id give miller the advantage on the directionals though.
  5. ironwasp

ironwasp Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

In a game like that his extra yards were critical. They were just enough to keep the Chargers at bay early on and buy the team a bit of breathing space when it really needed it.