PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thank You Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivan

Hall of Fame Poster
Reaction score
I got this idea from other posts, rusty coupes comes to mind.

Thank you Sally Jenkins

Thank you Stephanie Stradley

Add to this as you wish.......

The Honorable Richard M. Berman.

Nash for being such an arrogant ***.

Headsmart Labs whose YouTube vid brought the IGL to the table.

• Agree
Reactions: eom
Thank you to patsfans.com posters, Ian, the mods, and everyone else who makes this place run. You all have been a light in the darkness for us Pats fans in markets outside of New England where people look at us like we have a d*ck growing out of our forehead when we try to explain the technical nuances of this case.

Thanks!

Thank you to patsfans.com posters, Ian, the mods, and everyone else who makes this place run. You all have been a light in the darkness for us Pats fans in markets outside of New England where people look at us like we have a d*ck growing out of our forehead when we try to explain the technical nuances of this case.

Thanks!

Yup, can thank you all enough. Lots of schooling went on here and I appreciated every minute of it.

Thanks!

This has been a difficult 8 months for everyone here - Ian, mods, posters, lurkers, you name it.

Today feels REAL GOOD.............

In addition to Stradley, Dan Wallach, McCann for cutting through the spin and informing those of us who aren't lawyers about what was really happening.

Florio has also came up big.

Last edited:
Curran putting MCI in his place...

Screenshot_2015-09-03-14-48-09.png

Thanks Ian, for this site which has been an oasis of sanity for the past 7+ months, when every sports page on the internet (even Boston papers) at least to some extent bought into the NFL's crooked agenda.

We were already on the right track on or about January 19th, with the first posts about how temperature NATURALLY affects football pressure.

Again and again we were lonely voices in the woods, if we were anywhere but here (or I presume, other Patriots fan sites- this is all I go to).

No more.

Judge Berman "did his job"

• Agree
You're welcome.

Thanks to Sally Jenkins and everyone here for their great variety of insight and expertise.

Thanks to Jeffrey Kessler! His witty, sharp tongue sometimes made me laugh out loud. Who knew reading legal documents could be so entertaining! Thanks to Kessler for giving us our QB back!

• Agree
Thanks to Edelman and Gronk, for keeping things light and supporting their teammate during this crap.

To Curran for being the lone sane voice locally...seriously, you'd think the local sports folks would back the team but not in this town, Curran was the lone sane voice amid a cacophony of blabbering idiots.

To Kessler and the lawyers...I hate lawyers. I love you guys. And of course Berman has a special place in my heart, never thought I'd read court transcripts and laugh out loud but here we are...

To AEI and Headsmart, good science for no pay, kudos

To Steph, Florio and Sally...good lawyering, great breakdowns, great info. Florio's a lightning rod but he knows a good witch hunt when he sees one and did yeoman's work during this. Steph and Sally kicked ass and have been right on every step of the way.

To Bruschi, that one on one with Woody was so revealing. Bruschi is not only a Patriot through and through but a legitimately great person who I trust implicitly; when he said he knew Brady was innocent, I knew Brady was innocent.

To PalmBeachPatsFan (or whatever it is), for his great IGL analyses, sending out breakdowns to King and others to get the truth out. Seriously, never thought I'd be relying on scientists on a football forum but your info was phenomenal, getting it out to the media was a incredible.

To Belichick and Brady, for being GOATs regardless of what the haters say. F 'em, the rings speak the truth. Can't wait till #5 is added this year and Goodell has to hand the trophy to those guys!

Stradley and Jenkins were two of the first to publicly call BS.

Reiss and all the other reporters turned their brains off after the Mort report.

Now a lot are on the frame up bandwagon but they had the conviction to call it BS, before calling it BS was cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back