Status
Not open for further replies.

oldrover

"You're gonna have to serve somebody..."
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
1381524300_peyton.jpg

So beautiful.... :D

big loss for denver. However, KC has me a bit worried since they have the tie breaker over us. I think they can possibly win out their schedule. Pats can't afford to lose any more games.

They're a different team on the road.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I followed the game on my iPhone play by play. If anyone watched this live, I'd love to know if the Rams mimicked the Pats game plan against Manning.

weather is getting coold and they have to face a good KC defense soon. They could be a wildcard team

This is one of many early games the underdog has won - this afternoon has been full of suprizes.

KC still have the remaining games left on their schedule: Den, @ Ari, @ Pit and SD they will lose one of those games most likely Arizona or Pit. We should be able to have one brain fart and still have HFA. If we have two then there is a good possibility we have to go to KC or Den to get to the SB.

KC still have the remaining games left on their schedule: Den, @ Ari, @ Pit and SD they will lose one of those games most likely Arizona or Pit. We should be able to have one brain fart and still have HFA. If we have two then there is a good possibility we have to go to KC or Den to get to the SB.

As long as we win tonight. If the Pats win tonight, I'm feeling really good about their chances for the #1 seed.

I'm not a fan of Jeff Fisher, but his team played their asses off with zippo on the line. There's talent on that Rams team, particularly on defense.

I followed the game on my iPhone play by play. If anyone watched this live, I'd love to know if the Rams mimicked the Pats game plan against Manning.

Injuries to emmanuel sanders (concussion), julius thomas (ankle) and montee ball (groin) helped st louis. However, i thought st louis dominated the game even before the injuries. They hit their receivers hard ala ty law. Manning couldn't covert a single 4th down. Broncos oline was no match for the rams dline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes