PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thank You San Diego!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NovaScotiaPatsFan

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Oh THANK GOD for San Diego, I can almost forgive them for kicking our azzes earlier in the season. Now the Colts can fade in to mediocrity along with all the other flash in the pans.

NovaScotiaPatsFan said:
Oh THANK GOD for San Diego, I can almost forgive them for kicking our azzes earlier in the season. Now the Colts can fade in to mediocrity along with all the other flash in the pans.
:ditto: SD was the better team yesterday!

That was the best (early) Christmas present I've received :singing:

Peyton Manning got his butt kicked. Even on the plays he wasn't sacked, he was hit hard.

Who had the better weekend, Chris Simms or Peyton Manning?

Willie55 said:
Peyton Manning got his butt kicked. Even on the plays he wasn't sacked, he was hit hard.

I unfortunately was christmas shopping so could only hear about him getting crushed time after time (or so it seemed) on sirius radio broadcast driving back home in the second half. I luckily got home in time to see the long run to put the game away and then see peyton shaking his head walking off the field after throwing the last INT.
THANK YOU CHARGERS!!!

Drew Brees did his best to give it back to the Colts in the 4th quarter. If it wasn't for his bonehead mistakes, it wouldn't have even been close.

NovaScotiaPatsFan said:

Actually I'd thank the "Fins who gave SD a wakeup call last week. If they don't beat the Chargers, I don't know if they (SD) come out with the intensity that they did yesterday.....If they lost yesterday, it was all over wrt playoffs.
Just my $0.02,

I thought in the second quarter that SD would give it back. They had a 3-5 at the 50 up 10-0 and they try a run up the middle and my thought was "here goes Marty trying not to lose the game already". Has any team had bigger victories on the road (stopped the Pats home winning streak, and beat Indy) and not made the playoffs. You've got to wonder with the talent they have how long Schott will be around if they keeping coming up way short.

compliments to the Bolts
they playied very well and i think that it should be bad for the Nfl if they will not be in the play-offs

a very good team

compliments again to the San Diego Chargers !

I lost my friggin' voice screaming "RUN!" at the end of the game and now I can't talk at all....so, thanks Chargers!

Not me - I was rooting for the Colts

I very much wanted them to have a perfect regular season

Very much wanted them to be in the record books as the biggest choke artists of all time

Having a perfect season but choking in the playoffs - losing AT HOME to the Patriots in the playoffs

This is a team that just doesn't play well under pressure. After 13 games they were really feeling it.

Now, I think some of the pressure is off of having a perfect season - and this is one team that just doesn't need that.

I would say that with this loss, the Colts SB chances just improved... .

...but I would also say that the Patriots chances just improved as its now clear that the homefield advantage isn't as great as they think, and that Peyton does not respond well to the sort of pressure our front 7 can provide as well as the Chargers.

JoeSixPat said:

Very much wanted them to be in the record books as the biggest choke artists of all time

Having a perfect season but choking in the playoffs - losing AT HOME to the Patriots in the playoffs

This is a team that just doesn't play well under pressure. After 13 games they were really feeling it.

Now, I think some of the pressure is off of having a perfect season - and this is one team that just doesn't need that.

...but I would also say that the Patriots chances just improved as its now clear that the homefield advantage isn't as great as they think, and that Peyton does not respond well to the sort of pressure our front 7 can provide as well as the Chargers.

Ok, Joe here are the niiiiiiice doctors an they're going to give you the help you so desperatly need. This white jacked? Um, it's just an um, hug yourself jacket yeah that's it, yeah, that's the ticket.

I for one was elated that the dolts lost. Hopefully this trend continues.

NovaScotiaPatsFan said:

And I know we're all on edge wondering what the French Canadian contingent thinks.

Tony Collins said:
And I know we're all on edge wondering what the French Canadian contingent thinks.

And I'm on edge to get your low, sorry-ass out of here.

I've had enough of your childish and idiotic comments.

GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE.

Last edited:
Tony Collins said:

yea theres no reason for that :-/

pats1 said:
And I'm on edge to get your low, sorry-ass out of here.

I've had enough of your childish and idiotic comments.

GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE.

What do you mean by that?

JoeSixPat said:

While losing like this could be a wake up call for most teams, Indy is not most teams. Indy is a team that thrives on stats.

Taking away another "stat" for them to wave in other teams' faces is a huge blow to the Colts egos.

It is crumbling, they have lost their perfect season just one day after the team that owns them, the Pats, thoroughly trounced a team who plays the same defense they do but, as BB said, have much better players doing it.

The self-doubts have started...slowly but surely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back