PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thank you Mr. Kraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
I LOVE Robert Kraft!!!!

Listening to his story on EEI about how he bought the Pats and how proud he is to be a "little kid from Fulla' street in Brookline and now he is on the front cover of SI" (He says the jinx is a bunch of BS.) We are so damned lucky to have such a TREMENDOUS and down to earth owner like Bob Kraft........and what better way to remember Myra and everything she was (and is) to the Patriots and the community, than kicking the collective a##es of the trash talking Gints and their obnoxious fans!!! GO PATS!!!!

Seven AFC Championship game appearances since 1996/97. Think about that. Just shy of half of them. Mr. Kraft's leadership not only in this organization but in the league as a whole and in our community cannot be overstated. We are incredibly lucky.

You are 100% correct...remeber

James Orthwein
Victor Kiam
Billy Sullivan

Bob Kraft is a good man and he is one of us!!!

Proud to be a patriots fan and Win or Lose
This has been a phenomenal season for the PATS

it will all come to an end soon..sunday could be the last stand...who knows...i want a win so bad...

Re: Cheers to the Best owner in the NFL - Bob Kraft

Bob has aged a lot in the last year, you can see the years piling onto him. Losing Myra and the Lockout in the same offseason have taken a toll.

He said something to the media today, "To win the game in front of your own fans ... wow. It might not happen again in my lifetime"... which sounds like he's thinking about mortality :(

Keep well, Mr Craft. You ARE the franchise!
I started to become really concered about this listening to him on the radio today. He sounds emotionally exhausted, which of course is perfectly understandable, and he made a comment about Myra reading the Blind Side leading her to support giving Bruce Armstrong a big contract, but those timelines just don't match up.

I really hope he's ok. :( :(

Last edited:
I'm signing this cybercard.

win or lose this weekend, thx for the great seasons so far.

but I hope we win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey