PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thank you Moss Man!(merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks you randy i loved every second of watching him play.

People can debate his personality all they want but i'll never forget the hype around the 2007 pre season then seeing a hall of fame qb and wr make beautiful music

This thread makes me sick.

When you sign a $27 million dollar contract you should honor it. Period.

I can't believe you people are ball-washing a guy who was intentionally becoming a cancer and was willing to disrupt the team to shoot his way out of town.

Moss is a prick and he always was a prick.

2007 was something not many football fans have ever, ever seen and maybe never will see again. What you and TFB did together was spectacular, even rival fans liked watching those games because it was just beautiful football. People were in awe, any fan of football was in awe of the Brady-Moss phenomenon. There were catches that literally gave us chills and that's something we'll always remember, no matter what those moments can never be taken away.

I have no doubt you and Lord Favre will manage to pull off an amazing play and that's cool with me as long as it's A play and it doesn't affect the final outcome. :D

We all remember this one LOL: YouTube - 2007 New England Patriots Has The Biggest Balls of Them All

and this one: YouTube - Gillete- Walking into Patriots Locker Room

Minny always welcomes new fans! Its ok to jump to NFC.

No thanks. We enjoy having a QB who has less than 6 picks through 3 games and who doesn't throw key interceptions. You see, we pride ourselves in having a QB that comes up big in the clutch, not one who comes up big for the other team.

(Having more than 1 win is also appreciated here in NE)

Last edited:

All the other jibberish you wrote in that post could be summed up in that one sentence. No matter what the guy did here, you saw it from the same biased lens from the beginning. You and Felger can take your hatorade and go jump off a bridge.

You should re-read the 1st post of this thread, then leave.

Bye and good rideence.

I rooted for you to do well when you wore the team colors, but I was rooting for the laundry, not the man.

You left the Patriots, the way you came. At a bargain basement price trade because the team getting rid of you had no choice to trade your cancer ass away.

You were an ******* in Minn, and even bigger ******* in Oakland. And went back to your ******* ways the very same day Matt Cassel stepped up to the challenge of leading this team. I don't doubt that in a few month or a couple of years you will be an ******* once again in Minn.

There are some players on the team I guenuinely respect and like. Such as Wes Welker. Then there are some players such as you and Bledsoe that I just rooted for the laundry you wore.

I wish you the best of success next week against the Jets. But beyond that you and the over the hill drama queen you have for a QB can rot in Minn for all I care.

I can't believe you people are ball-washing a guy who was intentionally becoming a cancer and was willing to disrupt the team to shoot his way out of town.

What the hell are you talking about?? He DID honor it. He didn't hold out like many other players do, he came on the field and played every game this season. You want to know what makes me sick? The people who have incessantly bashed Moss since the day he came to the team. He gave us 50 TDs in three years and had people questioning him the entire time. If he makes a TD pass, people complain about how he did it. He was just in a no win situation with many of the pats fans. Nothing he did was ever good enough for you people.

Thanks for everything Randy!

I already miss you. I wanted you to retire as a Patriot, and with a ring. You'll always go down in my book as one of the greatest Patriots ever. I'm glad we got to experience your record setting talent for at least a few years, what a ride! Good luck Randy Moss!

Thank you Randy. You are my all time favorite player and I will miss you. My friends in Minny are overjoyed today that 84 is coming home. Much love and happiness to you and your family.

I never said he was selfless, or a great guy. I just said he was a compelling character - just like Othello, Macbeth, or Holden Caulfield. It was fun to watch Randy be Randy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Back