PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thank you Moss Man!(merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TriplecHamp

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Moss appreciation only. Wether you get traded or not, thanks for the unforgettable season and the many other memories you left with Patriots nation! Just for S&Gs post a Moss Memory...
New+York+Jets+v+New+England+Patriots+MYv19BjglsMl.jpg

I feel like I'm dying a little on the inside

Cheers to that. I'm still hoping it's not true, but if it is then best of luck to Moss. I'll be rooting for him, and I hope he sticks it to the Jets this week.

No doubt. Will always have a special place in my heart. One of my all-time favorites. Wish we could have made it work for longer than 3 and 1/4 seasons, but stuff happens. Best of luck to Randy.

:(

The 2007 season would not have even come close to 19-0 without Moss

While I think his skills are eroding with each and every game and maybe it's best for him to feel to want to go elsewhere, I think we all say thanks for the memory of being a big part in the most dominating team in NFL history

Not to forget how he helped mature Cassel into being a QB to lead his team

Last edited:
Minny always welcomes new fans! Its ok to jump to NFC.

Thank you Randy. Thanks for the memories! Hope you decide to stick around.

thank you randy for asking for a trade. take your meds.

Thanks for the memories you are part of the history of this franchise. I have never saw a WR with your skills, not even Jerry Rice. Sometimes you seemed lazy and you can make EVEN more, but BTW it was a great run buddy!!!

So long, Randy. The elbow catch against Miami is one of the most remarkable things I've ever seen. And we've seen you do lots.

It was a blast. I truly enjoyed watching Moss as a Patriot, something that seemed like only a dream scenario four years ago. I'll miss him.

Last edited:
It's been good, Randy. Thanks for the memories and for everything you've done. Don't burn us too bad on Halloween.

I stil don't beleive it but if its true:

Thanks for the memories.

This upsets me even more than Adam leaving. Thanks Randy, I hope you find what you're looking for.

2007, was a special year, but on Oct 31st, halloween wont be the only scary thing... We will be wearing are old pats threads... Brady will be like Grogan carrying the team, and the defesne will resemble the 1990 pats... that is what would be happenin this year...

Thank you Randy Moss

It's a done deal.

I hate to see Moss go, I really do. All I can ask for is that the fans give him a warm welcome on his return and that him and Favre light it up and get to the Superbowl.

Good luck in your future 81!

Re: Thank you Randy Moss

Thank you for everything Randy. Wish you all the best in life. And have fun watching Favre end your team's season with an awful pick.

Its been fun, Randy. Good luck in Minny.

Last edited:
Thanks Man.

You were a real treat to watch for 3 years. We never thought this would work out back in 07, and man did you prove us wrong.

I do wish you well in your quest for the ring, but remember you are one of the greatest no matter what.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes