PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thank you, Jonathan

Status
Not open for further replies.

spacecrime

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Perhaps we are being too harsh on Jonathan. He is providing something new to talk about besides Pass vs Mills and how much Branch is worth and will we sign a vet QB.

Maybe we could get a JAG a week to do something controversial. He doesn't have to throw boiling water on his roommate or drive around with guns and drugs, just do something harmless but incredibly stupid so we can all talk about it for a couple days.

Best if we don't use starters or anything. In fact, BB could sign guys for the purpose of doing that. We could sign Steve Martin, for instance, and he could call Mawae names again, maybe set fire to Mawae's car (with no one in it, of course).

Wonder what Peter Christian is doing these days. We could re-sign him. The fall-out would be good for another week.

Maybe hire Lisa Olson as VP of player something-or-other.

Maybe ...

Christian Peter, but still, a worthy thank you for J Sull. Best part of Pro Football Talk's article:

SULLIVAN SECURES HIS ALL-TURD TROPHY

Although Patriots defensive tackle Johnathan Sullivan isn't the guy who recently asked for a trophy to commemorate his addition to the PFT 2006 All-Turd Team, we're now in the market for a bronzed pile of poo in light of Sullivan's recent arrest on charges of marijuana possession, running two stop signs, not wearing a seat belt (does the fact that it doesn't fit him constitute a defense?), and playing his music too loud.

I think you meant to say "Thank you, Johnathan". I clicked on this duplicate Sullivan thread inadvertently because I thought young Kraft might just have done something nice like cut ticket prices or something... :rolleyes:

spacecrime said:
Maybe hire Lisa Olson as VP of player something-or-other. Maybe ...
please..what happened to Lisa Olson may have been the lowest of low points in Pats history...and the fans made it much worse..It's not even funny.....

Pats726 said:
please..what happened to Lisa Olson may have been the lowest of low points in Pats history...and the fans made it much worse..It's not even funny.....

It was shameful to see Zeke reveal the Patriots' shortcomings like that.

In retrospect I think it's important to find out what kind of music Sullivan was blasting during this infamous event. If it was classical or new age, he might've been performing a public service.

MoLewisrocks said:
I think you meant to say "Thank you, Johnathan". I clicked on this duplicate Sullivan thread inadvertently
Oops. Typing error. Johnathan Sullivan.

Didn't think this thread duplicated the other one. Both about Sullivan, not not the same topic.

Anyway, once a thread gets over about a hundred posts, it boils down to people repeating themsleves. Time to branch out and get specific.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes