PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thank you Brian Billick

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBaronPatriot

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
For blowing the whistle against Ratgini.
The rat has the audacity to call out our coach for cheating and then the very next week has his front 7 barking out fake signals?

I hope this sets a precedent for all future games the Jets play.
That other head coaches know when playing Ratgini need to worry because the fat hall monitor is going to blow the whistle whenever anybody runs.

In terms of other other coaches, I think BB has the respect of most coaches in this league, that viewed the Mangini hiring as a direct result of BB. And now he's turned on his mentor?

That's a precedent other head coaches SHOULD NOT take lightly.
So I hope the NFL head coaches 'old boys' club comes down on him hard just like Billick.

Last edited:
The rat has the audacity to call out our coach for cheating and then the very next week has his front 7 barking out fake signals?

That other head coaches know when playing Ratgini need to worry because the fat hall monitor is going to blow the whistle whenever anybody runs.

In terms of other other coaches, I think BB has the respect of most coaches in this league, that viewed the Mangini hiring as a direct result of BB. And now he's turned on his mentor?

So I hope the NFL head coaches 'old boys' club comes down on him hard just like Billick.

It's so funny how Billick brougtht this up. I think it was totally intentional to fire back at the Jets. You got to remember we aren't the only ones mad about this, the whole league is. Not just the Pats but every team has to be careful now. Mangini open up a book, not a chapter. The reason why I say this was intentional because i heard he didn't bring any of this up to any of the officials during the game, but decided to bring it up to the media instead. Mangini just made him self the most hated person in the NFL.

It's just starting Fatgini...........it's juuuuuuuuust starting-----payback is a *****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait for players to crack jokes during press conferences...
About being ratted out for this, that, or the other.

I also can't wait for the pictures of his fat face on a Rat's body for when they come in to town. If I saw him in the hotel I'd make a rat comment. I hope others would too.

Imagine what the Jets players feel like.
They are 0-2. They ratted out a team which crushed them.
They tried to cheat against the Ravens and lost.\
So they are playing for a hypocrite loser rat.
That must be one nurturing locker room.

Imagine what the Jets players feel like.
They are 0-2. They ratted out a team which crushed them.
They tried to cheat against the Ravens and lost.\
So they are playing for a hypocrite loser rat.
That must be one nurturing locker room.
Not to mention that Mangina was walking a fine line before with such items as threatening to fine players if their agents said anything to the press about injuries (after Thomas Jones' agent did) which is not allowed in the CBA. Mangina is walking a very tight rope and is gonna fall off.

I just wish that someway... somehow... the Dolphins can beat the Jets.

The Dolphins should annihilate the Jets offense.

JT/Thomas/Porter = a long day for the Jets pathetic offensive line.

Never thought I would or could say this but....
GO FISH !

Last edited:
Never thought I would or could say this but....
GO FISH !

Ahh...6th grade, 1986....AFC Championship....I remember they let us out of class early to make posters. I drew a foot coming down on a fish with "Squish the Fish" written in fancy colors. I might just have to draw a poster of a foot squishing a rat for this weeks' game.

Last edited:
I hope when the Jets come here in December, Womangini tries to go out to eat somewhere and is refused service, like the owner says, "We don't allow rats in here." That would be friggin' hillarious.

I hope when the Jets come here in December, Womangini tries to go out to eat somewhere and is refused service, like the owner says, "We don't allow rats in here." That would be friggin' hillarious.

Health code violation Mangini, you understand right?
Or better yet, as he tries to place his order.
The waiter calls out "fake orders"
Mangini: Give me the Alfredo fettuccine, hold the pasta, just the sauce, extra stick of butter on the side
(at the same time the waiter says)
Waiter: Pizza, extra tomatoes, chicken piccata, chicken parm

Let's get this clear.......Billick is no saint. Last week, he was right in the midst of the angry mob calling for BB's head.........In his history, he has had his share of criticism in regards to fair play (encouraging players to take cheap shots at opposing players etc)....IF his team hadn't been the one that had these actions done against them.....I doubt he would have never said a thing....that's my view.....one man's opinion

Let's get this clear.......Billick is no saint. Last week, he was right in the midst of the angry mob calling for BB's head.........In his history, he has had his share of criticism in regards to fair play (encouraging players to take cheap shots at opposing players etc)....IF his team hadn't been the one that had these actions done against them.....I doubt he would have never said a thing....that's my view.....one man's opinion

I'm sure the other HCs must have been reveling in schadenfreud ... at least at first. They gotta love seeing the genius brought low.

But ... who among them wants to see the profession brought low; talk of asterisks for little stuff, which leads to people talking asterisks about big things, like salary cap cheating. Next, people start looking for the flaws in every team.

Does anyone know if BB and BB are particularly close? Or who are BB's best friends are in the coaching ranks (now that Saban is out of NFL).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes