PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thank you BB, Kraft and Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJPatsfan26

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
For bringing us again to this point in the NFL season once again.

We are truly lucky to have them in our lives and I, certainly not alone, cannot thank them enough for all their work and dedication they have put in.

Now lets get the job done today.

GO PATS!!!

Thanks too! Need to go and win this game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

win or lose it is a joy to watch this team every year- we all need to be thankful we dont follow the jets, browns, rams ,titans, oh hell, any other team! quality and effort year after year. thanks:)

Last edited:
Couldn't agree more. This is as good as it gets for sports fans. Win or lose i love being able to watch the Patriots play big game after big game year after year. Patriot fans really need to make the most of it because even if they stay good after Brady and belichick hang them up it isn't going to equal what we are getting during this run. the fact that this is the most successful Coach/QB combination in history pretty much tells it all.

We are really blessed but Id like to see end the season with a win at this point Far too long since thats happend (with Brady at QB;))

I don't know that the words exist to fully express the appreciation I have for Belichick, Brady, Kraft, and all the players who have come and gone over the years. I've been a fan since 1985 when I was nine years old and this franchise has exceeded any dream expectations I could ever have had. It's been a magical ride following this team. Thank you all.

Now let's go out and punch these punk-@$$ Ravens in the mouth. I want to DESTROY Baltimore.

Let's go Patriots!!!

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I don't know that the words exist to fully express the appreciation I have for Belichick, Brady, Kraft, and all the players who have come and gone over the years. I've been a fan since 1985 when I was nine years old and this franchise has exceeded any dream expectations I could ever have had. It's been a magical ride following this team. Thank you all.

Now let's go out and punch these punk-@$$ Ravens in the mouth. I want to DESTROY Baltimore.

Let's go Patriots!!!

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Very well said!!

LETS

GO

PATS!!

We can thank them every year,every game as well

We won't be seeing the same type of success in 5 years from now so enjoy and savor it all up while you can,the team might stay competitive 5 years later,but no way will it ever duplicate the last decade of consistency.

Unreal how consistently successful they have been together...truly one of if not the best duo in sports history...

||MaxxHD||

The beauty about this run the Patriots are on is that it will go on forever. BB and Brady are not mere mortals

To say TB, the coaches and the rest of this team don't read these pages would be a farce.

Form me to this team, we all want you to dominate, FOREVER!

Best in the Business. The organization is top notch, and I hope folks realize.

Just imagine being fans for teams which have a hard time sniffing the playoffs, let alone trying for back-to-back super bowl appearances.

Enjoy it while it's happening.

While I don't think I can say this enough, I am going to do it anyway.

Thank you for all you have done and will do for us as fans.

This organization has exceeded my expectations every year.

Thank you for everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back