PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thank You Adam Vinatieri....

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaCaCh

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
For a great career and run with our Patriots.

Please place thoughts, thanks, and memories ONLY here for Adam.

Thanks Adam V!

I now have twice the hatred for the Colts!

Sorry for the negativity, but...

...I remember the misses in the Miami and Denver games, and how similar misses will contribute to the Colts downfall in 2006.

That, and all the game winning kicks.

SaCaCh said:

Screw him.

Yes Thank You Adam
7dd08bc6.jpg

(but not good luck)

stinkypete said:
Sorry for the negativity, but...

...I remember the misses in the Miami and Denver games, and how similar misses will contribute to the Colts downfall in 2006.

That, and all the game winning kicks.

now i know how pete carroll feels after your 2 missed kicks cost
him his job

hwc said:
Screw him.

That's the spirit - just like Sox fans - it's a wonder anyone ever dares to leave us, we're such loyal fans. Well I guess someone wanted him.

Thanks for everything, Adam. Because without you stepping up on a snowy night in December 2001 there might not have been anything - including Lombardis and geniuses and HOF careers.

Hell, Bledsoe might still be here. :eek:

GO F**K PEYTON...ADAM there is only 1 team in INDY thats his

Well I would say that the level of immaturity on this board astounds me, but sadly it does not. Thanks guys for being able to put aside your pettyness for one freaking thread....

Some day I will be able to say 'thanks" to Adam. But not now and not while he wears that friggin Colts uniform.

Right now, I feel I've been Logan Mankins in the nuts.

well

Thanks for everything AV, everything that is up until the end of last season! I could have rooted for you with any other team---but you are dead to me now! :bricks:

No offense to you

SaCaCh said:

No offense at all SaCaCh.....you are a class act.....unfortuneatly, tonight I can not bring myself to be that way........To vinny, of whom I have several autographs on super bowl memorabilia that USED to mean something to me......I am shocked and ashamed at you.....here I thought you were one of the legendary pillars in the history of the New England Patriots.......and you were nothing more than a sham.......all my kids,......nieces and nephews....ADORED you......wore your f'in shirt every game.........couldn't wait until you came on the field....and cheered......had tears in their eyes every time I played back the raider snowbowl game......sb 36....and ..sb 38 dvd's .......watching you make history........and now,.......FOR MORE money.....you sell away your legacy here in Beantown.....and f**k all your fans...........I am speechless.........Like I have said in many, many posts previously......how much money is enough....and how much extra DID IT TAKE for you to sell your soul.......sad....sad....sad......one man's opinion....

Thanks Adam.

You broke my friggin' heart.

SaCaCh said:

No negativity? If he was going to the Packers...or Cowboys I'd certainly wish him the best and than him for what hes done but he kicked us in the balls signing with our enemy(a rivalry which is getting more and more heated). He sold us out, the memories of the snow kick, the superbowl kicks and even recently the kick to put away the Steelers and the Falcons, all those...I am SICK to think about them anymore. I wish him the worst for all eternity. No thanks to a traiter who could have signed the contract with the Pats not at all worse the Indy's deal, the only thing he did was make us angry, make us feel bad and we showed our love for Vinataeri and everything he did for all of what he did, and in return to that he just says, "**** it, I'm going to the Colts to piss you all off"

PS. If Vinataeri ever hits a clutch field goal on us, it will be the worst kick in the balls anyone could ever experience.

Thanks, Adam, for your best efforts when you played for the Patriots.

Everyone? He owed us nothing. If it's OK for the team to cut any player, it's OK for an out of contract player to sign for anyone they feel like for any reason whatsoever.

Adam owed us nothing other than his best effort, same as McGinest didn't, same as Givens didn't, same as Milloy didn't, same as Law didn't. Thanks, and good luck, to them all.

Covert said:

Going from NE to Indy is like moving from Cambridge to Oxford... you just don't do it.

Covert said:
Thanks, Adam, for your best efforts when you played for the Patriots.

Everyone? He owed us nothing. If it's OK for the team to cut any player, it's OK for an out of contract player to sign for anyone they feel like for any reason whatsoever.

Adam owed us nothing other than his best effort, same as McGinest didn't, same as Givens didn't, same as Milloy didn't, same as Law didn't. Thanks, and good luck, to them all.
You just dont get it. We've thanked him and loved him all these years and he repayed us by signing with the Colts. Yes he is free to sign where he wants, but the Colts wanted him to kick the Patriots in the ass and laugh, and Vinataeri was glad to go along with it. We did NOTHING but praise him perhaps more than any other Patriot, we did NOT deserve this, and the Colts are such a classless organization, doing things to piss off the Patriots.

Adam would been more happier if you were a packer... But your with the Colts.. Thanks for the memories, but you wallet is bigger than your heart, and the people of New England who loved you

Kdo5 said:
You just dont get it. We've thanked him and loved him all these years and he repayed us by signing with the Colts. Yes he is free to sign where he wants, but the Colts wanted him to kick the Patriots in the ass and laugh, and Vinataeri was glad to go along with it. We did NOTHING but praise him perhaps more than any other Patriot, we did NOT deserve this, and the Colts are such a classless organization, doing things to piss off the Patriots.
Get over yourself. I am sure this is what Adam had on his mind when he signed his last contract. Thanks Adam for the best years in New England Patriots history. There was not one player who did more for us in winning two of those Superbowls then you. I'm disappointed that you didn't re-up with the Patriots, but I also don't know everything that went on between you and the patriots. Good luck, we'll all be rooting against you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back