Welcome to PatsFans.com

Thank kevin faulk

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by SVN, Dec 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SVN

SVN Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +1,606 / 13 / -10

for the "troy brown" like play in the INT strip and also for the excitement he caused by running out of bounds causing 4th and 1 :). but faulk and maroney in the passing game really bailed us out a lot.

2. Pats_AZ

Pats_AZ On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I second that!! i was gonna post something to this effect, but you beat me to it. Faulk in my opinion was the player of the game. He was very effective in the running game and might have saved us from going down 7 (at least 3) going into halftime.

3. notex

notex Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Stole my thread -- good looks though i think its true as well....IMHO we would have lost htat game if they had kept possession

4. frankiesfly

frankiesfly Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

It's nice to see some people actually watched the game. Some people are thanking God for LM. LMAO.

5. holyredeemer

holyredeemer Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +9 / 1 / -0

#12 Jersey

I also thought Faulk had a great game. Best blocking back we have, hands down. Also, how about we start playing LM just like the Saints play bush...primarily as a receiver? hes at his best in open area. Why not??

6. PatsFan24

PatsFan24 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

yep, another great play that wont be talked about a lot, but was a huge part of the win

7. fnordcircle

fnordcircle brady plz PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +989 / 20 / -26

I was bummed that Faulk went out of bounds on the last drive setting up 4th and 1 instead of lowering his head and going for the 1st down. Faulk's a smart guy who has fought for yards when it counted before so it's not like he was wimping out there, I just really wish I knew what he was thinking.

Maybe he took the angle that he thought would give him the most yards but I really wanted him to cut back to the inside and see if he could drive through contact for a 1st down. Would have saved some agony that followed.

Other than that though Faulk was fantastic and right up there with Sanders as players who played a large role in tonight's win but won't get their due from the media.

There were a number of times Faulk turned a loss or no gainer into something positive.

8. NEGoldenAge

NEGoldenAge Banned

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

I wasn't only bummed, I was fuming at that play. Not only did he not get the first, but he ran out of bounds when we were trying to kill the clock. Although he had a great game, that was just lack of awareness of the game situation. Had we not been saved by our own false start and a Raven's time out, we'd have lost the game. I'm a huge Faulk fan, but that was a really bad decision.

9. ClevTrev

ClevTrev Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Faulk was great in the game against the Ravens, but I, too, wonder why he didn't try for the first down. Is his thigh still painful????? Usually this guy understands every down and distance and makes an effort to achieve the objective of the play. Gotta think something else is at work here.

10. Crazyeechrispats1

Crazyeechrispats1 Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Faulk was huge today no play was bigger than his strip of the interception of ed reed.
    Faulk is a scrappy dude.

11. Italian Patriot

Italian Patriot Practice Squad Player

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Faulk had a great game!

[​IMG]

12. shakadave

shakadave In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

According to excite.com that wasn't Kevin Faulk on the strip! They seriously report that it was Patrick Pass.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.