PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thank gawd Patsfans is back up!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stcjones

Pro Bowl Player
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I am so glad to see this site back up. Never realized how great this site is and the fans on here were/are....until it was gone. Had to go to Patriotsplanet.com, and in my opinion, the site and most of the people that post only there.....sucked big time in comparison. tried to get on the game time chat and got into some debate about the #%@ meaning of life.......unreal.....No offense meant to Patriotsplanet.....just ain't my cup of tea..........THANKS IAN!!!!!! GO PATS!!!!

PS: I am wondering if the Patsfans.com site being down was responsible for our boys losing saturday night.......when is the last time this site was down during a pats game???? I smell a conspiracy here.......I think Polian is behind this weekends site crash!!!! ;)

Aw, I was grateful to be able to go over to Patriots Planet and read around....didn't join because I am already a member of too many forums! This is my Pats home.:)

stcjones said:
I am so glad to see this site back up. Never realized how great this site is and the fans on here were/are....until it was gone. Had to go to Patriotsplanet.com, and in my opinion, the site and most of the people that post only there.....sucked big time in comparison. tried to get on the game time chat and got into some debate about the #%@ meaning of life.......unreal.....No offense meant to Patriotsplanet.....just ain't my cup of tea..........THANKS IAN!!!!!! GO PATS!!!!

PS: I am wondering if the Patsfans.com site being down was responsible for our boys losing saturday night.......when is the last time this site was down during a pats game???? I smell a conspiracy here.......I think Polian is behind this weekends site crash!!!! ;)

If you meant no offense then your wording sucks big time.

I mean they welcome everyone over there with open arms from this site and you post this? Maybe you could have just said you missed this site and not taken any potshots at Patriotsplanet.

stcjones said:

Why did you have to bash the Planet? Isn't it enough that you are happy that this site is back on?

They welcomed the sudden surge in posters from this site. Some of the people from here are still enjoying posting over there.

I tell you what, why don't you start a thread over there and tell them that they suck. Why do it over here?

I consider this my 'home' site but and I"m very glad that it's back. But, I also enjoy some of the good natured stuff over there and will continue to post there as well as over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes