PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TFB is dead..............

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeke mowatt

Banned
Reaction score
The Giants killed him back in '07.....He was resurrected but Pollard cut his still beating heart out....... The evil witch Gazelle Munchkin stole his mojo and cast it into the well of souls.............

He is dead, dead, dead............

TriplecHamp, its time for one of your epic .gifs

Alrighty Then.................
Check?

1287668266bey_pregnancy_red1.jpg

Tom Brady has been dead since 2001. Some football android came into the game disguised as Tom Brady, mediocre 6th round pick, when Bledsoe went down. He's been playing ever since.

The Giants killed him back in '07.....He was resurrected but Pollard cut his still beating heart out....... The evil witch Gazelle Munchkin stole his mojo and cast it into the well of souls.............

Did you make it out of kindergarten?

The last piece of wisdom this Zeke Mowatt dropped on us a few weeks ago?

"I wonder what Favre/Moss will do to the pats shutdown secondary here in a couple weeks...........god what a nightmare."

then later in same thread:

"except milloy did'nt produce ***** the season before he was traded.

I wonder if Randy will be motivated to chump our steller secondary here in a couple weeks? I'll bet Favre will just freakin love lobbing the rock up for moss........"

Last edited:

Poast Moar Pleez!!!

I'd love to see some of you write scripts for the contestants on Miss Universe.

Well I wouldn't go quite that far...I think Brady is going to win alot of games in NE and hopefully another ring...BUT if u ask me if the Tom Brady with the fire in his belly, that could take a cast of avg players and make average players into champions, and could bring his team back in the final moments to win a game.....and everyone KNEW he was going to DO IT etc is EVER coming back....I would agree that "that" player is gone.

TFB don't play here no mo.........He's gone to the place the good qb's go.

lol this guy seems like rex ryan and LT's love child with all the negativity he got

The esteemed panel of experts took your observation into consideration behind closed doors and has just revealed its findings: you have unanimously and officially been declared a bona fide ignoramus.

Brady had a bad game, but so did Brees against the guys. He did lead us on a great drive near the end of the second half, but that goof Gronkowski coughed it up.

Busy night for the Practice Squad.

Another moderator trying to justify his existance..............

Zed’s dead baby, Zed’s dead. Zeke’s dead to me Baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes