PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Texans Release WR Moulds

Status
Not open for further replies.

newton_tom_cat

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
i think he's worth a look. i liked his game with the bills. sure his #'s weren't great in houston, but i don't think it's a coincidence texans WR johnson had a bust out year when moulds showed up. moulds is the same age as terrell owens and should have a few more good years left in him. put in him on the right team and see a 750 yard, 6 TD season out of him, which is better than anything we currently have. for the right price why not?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=texansmoulds&prov=st&type=lgns

i think he's worth a look. i liked his game with the bills. sure his #'s weren't great in houston, but i don't think it's a coincidence texans WR johnson had a bust out year when moulds showed up. moulds is the same age as terrell owens and should have a few more good years left in him. put in him on the right team and see a 750 yard, 6 TD season out of him, which is better than anything we currently have. for the right price why not?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=texansmoulds&prov=st&type=lgns

Andre Johnson has been one of the best receivers in the league for a while. In 2004 he had 1142 yards receiving and went to the Pro Bowl. He doesn't get a lot of credit because he plays for the Texans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back