PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Texans release S Coleman, QB Banks, RB Hollings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I remember the excitement about Hollings. Of course the "we" that was interested was the fans, I have no idea if the team had any interest. Looks like he didn't work out.

BelichickFan said:
Yeah, I remember the excitement about Hollings. Of course the "we" that was interested was the fans, I have no idea if the team had any interest. Looks like he didn't work out.

Yes you are probably correct on the fans part it will be interesting to see if some team picks him up.

broadwayjoe said:
Yes you are probably correct on the fans part it will be interesting to see if some team picks him up.

He's definitely talented, and the type of guy BB would bring in on the cheap. He just can't stay on the field, though.

Having watched the Texans up close and personal for a couple years now, I can fully attest that they don't have the slightest clue at evaluating talent. They continue to feature Domanick Davis as their lead back, and he's maybe the worst 1,000 yard rusher in history. I wouldn't blow anyone from that team off because they weren't successful there, given how utterly incompetent the coaching staff and management has been.

Richter said:
Having watched the Texans up close and personal for a couple years now, I can fully attest that they don't have the slightest clue at evaluating talent. They continue to feature Domanick Davis as their lead back, and he's maybe the worst 1,000 yard rusher in history. I wouldn't blow anyone from that team off because they weren't successful there, given how utterly incompetent the coaching staff and management has been.

Richter - The Texans are bad at talent evaluation because they still have Booby Grier as one of the main players in that evaluation. Until they get rid of him, they will continue to do poorly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back