PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Texans' Matt Schaub out for season - affect on AFC playoffs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: News which could impact the Playoff seeding: Schaub is injured

Just need the AFCN to beat on each other enough for everybody to get a loss and the Pats get HFA if they win out.
However, if you are a Baltimore Ravens fan, do you really trust Joe Flacco this year?

they're in a dangerous position if Leinart can't manage the game properly. They have a good defense and running game but lets not forget that Tennessee is only a couple of games behind them.

Matt Leinart = Houston Texans collapse

too bad this happened after trade deadline

Hoyer would have netted us an easy 2nd:)

#1 defense #1 running game and a top 3 WR in the NFL? Teams in far worse spots have won a lot more than a single playoff game.

Trent Dilfer won a SB. Rex Grossman led a team to a SB. Houston will be fine as long as they don't mentally collapse.

i agree they will not be a easy out but it will be pretty hard to beat the ravens steelers and pats with out any kind of passing game but who knows

Leinart just needs to be a game manager...... They have enough talent to win games with patience.....he's not on the cardinals anymore....if filter and brad Johnson could go all the way, so can leinart

Slot of ifs in there though

The Texan fans were Oilers fans before that I feel bad for those fans.

LOL....my Ipad's automatic spell corrector slipped the in....it was supposed to be dilfer
Trent Dilfer and Brad Johnson both played on teams with historically great defenses.

There are no truly great defenses in the NFL this year.

Leinart just needs to be a game manager...... They have enough talent to win games with patience.....he's not on the cardinals anymore....if filter and brad Johnson could go all the way, so can leinart

Slot of ifs in there though
Ken Whisenhunt booted his lazy arse out of Arizona. Leinart is nothing more than a faux playboy.

I am a huge Schaub fan and thus root for the Texans when we aren't hurt by them winning. But I like Leinart too, and think they'll be fine, at least for the regular season.

Why do we have a misleading title?

I see nowhere where it says Schaub is on IR

Why do we have a misleading title?

I see nowhere where it says Schaub is on IR

Because he isn't on IR. The thread title doesn't say he is.

He is, however, done for the season.

Damn that sucks for my fantasy team, just traded for Andre Johnson and gave up a bit for him

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes