PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Texans make the playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALP

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
really, i think this year they just might

if they shore up their D a little more, with how bad the jags and titans are playing i think houston with such an explosive offense has a chance to finally make it to the playoffs

of course w/ Andre's lung injury it puts a damnper on this, but still......i would be excited to finally see this team do something

Its possible however its a tough road.

Patriots 5-2
Broncos 6-0
Colts 6-0
Steelers 5-2
Bengals 5-2

Jets and Houston at 4-3 with the Chargers and Ravens at 3-3.

Going to be tough for Houston to sneak into that last WC Spot. It'll be interesting to watch though.

I thought before the season that the Texans would make the playoffs. They started off slow but have continued to improve into the team that I thought they would be.

Yeah but it's just a matter of time before Schaub hobbles off the field and is gone for 3-4 games. Now I'm beginning to think that there are four things that are certain in life: death, taxes, Maroney threads on Patsfans.com, and Matt Schaub suffering some type of injury.

Yeah but it's just a matter of time before Schaub hobbles off the field and is gone for 3-4 games. Now I'm beginning to think that there are four things that are certain in life: death, taxes, Maroney threads on Patsfans.com, and Matt Schaub suffering some type of injury.

It very easily could happen. Im a big Matt Schaub fan (Virginia fan). He is a pretty good QB but those injuries really have kept him and the Texans down. Hopefully he stays injury free and the Texans can finally taste the playoffs.

You never know maybe they make a crazy run like the Jaguars made in the 1996-7 postseason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back