PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Texans fan starts GoFundMe page to oust Brock Osweiler

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm convinced BOB reluctantly agreed to Smith signing this bum.

He absolutely sucks at reading a defense.

I wish them luck with their campaign. $145 down, $71,999,855 to go

I don't get what the plan is. If they raise $72 million an give it to Osweiler, that doesn't relieve the team of their responsibilities to pay him. If they raise the $72 million and give it to the team, they will just pocket the money and continue as normal.

What's the desired outcome here?

I don't get what the plan is. If they raise $72 million an give it to Osweiler, that doesn't relieve the team of their responsibilities to pay him. If they raise the $72 million and give it to the team, they will just pocket the money and continue as normal.

For the gofundme starter to get his kids through college and then enjoy an early retirement...

image.jpeg

Lossweiler sucks so far. But Denver got after him last night he had no time to throw. Deandre Hopkins looks like he is frustrated with his QB.

Lossweiler sucks so far. But Denver got after him last night he had no time to throw. Deandre Hopkins looks like he is frustrated with his QB.
No kidding the poor bastard. If he doesnt get outta there he'll just be another top tier wr talent that wastes away a career on a crap team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes