PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Test your ESPn - Will DeAngelo sign with us? (REDUX)

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Will D. Hall sign with...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JSn

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Just for fun, a little name-in-public poll for fun.

(sorry, messed up the poll)

Last edited:
I want him to sign with NE (minimum $, cut at no cost if he's a feminine hygene product) just to see the look on Al Davis's face. Will it be the LaMont Jordan scenario again?

Regards,
Chris

I hope and think he signs with us.

Id be shocked. but hes pretty good i think

BB and the coaching staff know what the defenses biggest and only real weakness is the secondary, all teams playing vs the Pats know its the teams biggest weakness. BB is always looking to improve the team, D Hall could and will help the team BB knows this, is a deal going to happen who knows, is BB and the FO looking into landing Hall... Id be shocked if they werent.

Giants, Redskins, Steelers and Pats are only 4 teams looking at.

Giants, Redskins, Steelers and Pats are only 4 teams looking at.

According to rumours, anyhow. ;)

I see the decider for us being that Hall can help us get an edge when we play the Raiders... :rofl:

Voted yes, hope we do.

Last edited:
According to rumours, anyhow. ;)

I see the decider for us being that Hall can help us get an edge when we play the Raiders... :rofl:

Paybacks a biatch....

Fantasy Football, Baseball and Basketball - news, projections, rankings, draft guide - Rotoworld.com

Profootballtalk.com is hearing that the Giants are out of the bidding for free agent DeAngelo Hall. PFT also hears that the Saints are in.

There is reportedly a feeding frenzy to get in touch with Hall, who despite being overrated is only 24 and could certainly help multiple teams down the stretch if they use him correctly. The teams after Hall mostly play man coverage in the secondary. Tampa 2 teams do not appear to be in hot pursuit.

Dont be an idiot Hall sign with the Pats baby...

Keep in mind, Hall was not even good enough to be a Raider, if he is lucky enough to get a tryout with the Patriots my guess is that BB sees how bad he sucks and says '' thanks but no thanks '' . The young guys we got know the system and they are just as good as Hall if not better, i say NO GO on the raider reject.

Keep in mind, Hall was not even good enough to be a Raider, if he is lucky enough to get a tryout with the Patriots my guess is that BB sees how bad he sucks and says '' thanks but no thanks '' . The young guys we got know the system and they are just as good as Hall if not better, i say NO GO on the raider reject.

I dunno Moss didnt look all that as a Raider.... Just a quick word on the rooks, after seeing Wheatly's hand just dangleing going back into the locker room hes going to be out months if not all season, Webster who the team brought back couldnt even make the team and was beat out by rookies.

Theres zero chance Hall will end up with the Steelers, they already have the best defense in the NFL no reason to sign Hall.

I dunno Moss didnt look all that as a Raider.... Just a quick word on the rooks, after seeing Wheatly's hand just dangleing going back into the locker room hes going to be out months if not all season, Webster who the team brought back couldnt even make the team and was beat out by rookies.

That's kind of a half-truth. He lost the numbers game by being injured early in camp. He does give me the "made-of-glass" vibe, but that sums up the whole frikkin secondary except for Meri and O'Neil, the latter of which is not getting enough respect in my opinion.

That's kind of a half-truth. He lost the numbers game by being injured early in camp. He does give me the "made-of-glass" vibe, but that sums up the whole frikkin secondary except for Meri and O'Neil, the latter of which is not getting enough respect in my opinion.

Whats your take on Hall, are you hoping he signs with the Pats?

The teams after Hall mostly play man coverage in the secondary. Tampa 2 teams do not appear to be in hot pursuit.

Dont be an idiot Hall sign with the Pats baby...

I'm guessing he's looking to play zone and use his talent and instincts instead of man where he gets beat up like a femme at a Steelers game.

I still think it'll be one of these three. Hopefully the first at least gets in the mix.

cant access the site from my dumb work computer.

No biggie, just a fan article saying the Pats would be able to rehabilitate the lads career.

Moss was a proven vet about to be catching passes from Brady, Hall is a kid with no prior success, Moss is a 1st ballot HOFer and was worth the risk. Bad comparison there.

Wheatley may be able to play with a cast like Hobbs, Bruschi and Seymour did/does, i hope so anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes