Welcome to PatsFans.com

Terry Glenn Cowgirl (Calssified)

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Jun 10, 2007.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +551 / 2 / -9

You Were Right:
    I sat out in my yard drinking this afternoon, with a friend, I fell down, while I was laying there on the ground I looked up and there they were, I’ll continue this later, I just fell off my f-cking chair
  2. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl Banned

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

What were you drinking???? Calssified Crystalmeth Light?
  3. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +551 / 2 / -9

OK, remember you once posted about the Military Planes flying high in the sky leaving a white trail behind them, well yesterday about twenty of them flew over in a period of maybe three hours, the were headed "southeast".

Where The Hell Do They Go?
  4. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

You must mean chemtrails.

I guess "they" spray VERY heavy over LA area (except for the Santa Monica and Bevery Hills areas, you know... where the "important" people live).

In the big sky (well, I guess it's a big sky when they DON'T spray) country, they spray fairly often (chemtrails have aluminum oxide in them. I think they are called morgellons or something like that). Maybe some states they don't spray very often. I have a feeling that they do though.

All I know is, that I'm NOT making this stuff up. When I seen them (it was around 9:30 pm), they were following the border (I think) heading west. I like to watch for falling stars, but instead... I seen a bunch of stars that were mostly moving west. I thought that I was losing my mind (I'm going to get sarcasm now, but whatever)... I wish that I had a video camera. After they passed over, you couldn't see anything but faint moonlight... and seeded clouds.

I used to live close to Canada. I couldn't tell how many there were (easily in the hundred's), but they just kept coming and coming.

Frankly, I was beyond excited...
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2007
  5. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +438 / 5 / -2

What are they spraying for? Bugs?
  6. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

This is a VERY good question... I would love to know this as well...

Can anyone look up federal bill number# H.R. 2977???? It has to do with mind control devices. This is already dated news... but chemtrails are included. I'm NOT making this stuff up...

The link below tells more detail at around: 46:00 it starts talking about this subject...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsdRp7zHsH0&mode=related&search=

The whole video is worth a watch... not just the little snippet that I mentioned. fyi...

Here is another interesting link:

http://www.shomer-tec.com/site/index.cfm
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2007
  7. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

I just don't understand why they won't make these 'chemtrails' invisible. If they did so then nobody would be hip to their nefarious plot.
  8. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +551 / 2 / -9

Now watch the sh!t I take over this one about my drinking.

This is not intended to be a joke, many of you can try it and you will get the same result.

You have to be away from City Lights when you do this, find a field in the country where all the stars are visable and bright, lay down on the ground, bring a blanket, then just keep watching the sky soon you will be able to notice little small lights that look like "little stars" they will move, we all know that the sky is full of Satellites but Satellites travel in one direction from horizon to horizan, now after watching for a few moments the strange thing will happen, these little lights start changing direction, they start moving all over the sky, some seem to fly right out of sight. :confused: :confused: