Not open for further replies.

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
If Glenn comes back at full strength and is a threat, that's a pretty powerful tandem with T.O. I expect the Cowboys to roll to the Super Bowl. Assuming we meet them there, it's going to be fireworks.

If Glenn comes back at full strength and is a threat, that's a pretty powerful tandem with T.O. I expect the Cowboys to roll to the Super Bowl. Assuming we meet them there, it's going to be fireworks.

Pats 47, Boyz 19 (cassell gives up late safety spelling brady)

Even *with* Glenn, I can honestly say the NFC playoffs are even-fielded.

Packers have a lethal passing game and Ryan Grant.

Seahawks are getting hot(and healthier) at the right time.

The Bucs' infamous Cover 2 is BACK, and Garcia will continue to give them that edge.

The Giants, despite Eli, nonetheless have a strong D and an even stronger run game.

Minny is coming on very strong-along with a stout D and a dangerous run game, Tavaris Jackson has become more efficient in the recent weeks.

Pt being that each of these teams have 50/50 strengths/weaknesses. On any given playoff game, any of their strengths could really exploit the others' weaknesses-if this happens, then there could be a pile of unexpected results.

Can Hobbs cover Terry Glenn?? What about their other wide out? Very difficult match-up for any team. Bet the over.

It all depends on what she has left in her tank.

She is back now! Cool, she never lasts more than three weeks, she will be injured again by the NFC championships game, no way we see her in the SB.

i dont see glenn having a huge impact.. hes been out the whole season.. i doubt he has an impact..

Glenn was present at practice today, but he's still not expected to play.

So, we still don't know when he'll come back, and if he'll be at 100% when he does come back.

I honestly don't think he'll be a tremendous upgrade to their offense, especially after missing so much time.

I've always enjoyed watching Glenn play. He makes very acrobatic catches and has great hands.

Makes you wonder if her return actually scews with the Cowboys chemistry.

I agree that he'll be a nonfactor this year, and next year, and the year after. He had some talent in his prime, but he's too old and too many injuries removed from that.

Can Hobbs cover Terry Glenn?? What about their other wide out? Very difficult match-up for any team. Bet the over.

I love posts like this, which say "bet the over" without having any idea what the # will actually be

I think this thread should just be renamed "Terry Glenn is a cowgirl".

:D

What the hell are you talking about? Whatever you're trying to say, stop. Cassell spells Brady?:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

We have 3 HUGE advantages over the Cowboys;

Coaching - Belichick vs. Wade Phillips...you've got to be kidding me!
Quarterback - with 3 SB experience
Mistakes - The Cowboys turn the ball over

Akuna Matada....No Worries

Makes you wonder if her return actually scews with the Cowboys chemistry.

If he does come back and makes an impact, i could see TO being TO. He's kinda started a little already talking smack to Key so this could be the straw that breaks TO's back.

T.O. has been fine this year. He pointed out the differences in between Parcells, who refused to refer to him by his name and only as "the Player", and Wade Phillips, who on day one made a point to say that he looks at his teams as his family, and that means T.O. is now a part of his family. The proof is in the pudding results wise. It took them 11 games to win more than they had in any season with Parcells, and they've "tied" the number of playoff games The Tuna won in Dallas. The game passed Parcells by as a coach because it had been so long that he'd done something of relevance that his hard-nosed style really didn't fit in with today's players. The December collapses in Dallas in the prior 4 seasons had a lot to do with him not realizing that sending the guys out in full pads on two days rest after a game isn't the best way to go. There is no way Parcells would do what Belichick did prior to the Steelers game in terms of giving his team a chance to come in fresh, he was just too much of a hard ass.
Having Terry Glenn back will be big for Dallas because when you play the Patriots you don't beat them with your stars. Belichick is a master at taking away a quarterbacks go-to-guy, and sometimes even their top two guys. Dallas Clark was not the MVP of last years AFC Championship game, it was Reggie Wayne and Marvin Harrison having all the attention on them, and Manning knowing to go to his check downs like his tight ends and Addai. Should they be so lucky as to get to the Super Bowl, the key to success on offense will be guys like Terry Glenn, Patrick Crayton, Marion Barber, and Julius Joens stepping up in one-on-one matchups, because odds are on Belichick finding ways to take Witten and Owens out of the game. That all being said, my concern is not over Dallas matching their 27 points from the first game, it's over cutting down the Patriots 48, garbage time touchdown or no garbage touchdown, that's where the issue will be.

i have to admit that i always loved Terry Glenn; in my opinion he was and still is a very talented player

i will never forget a catch he made in our Super Bowl loss against GB

The Giants are the NFC's weakest link in the playoffs.

The other 5 teams all have a good shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye