PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Terry Bradshaw says Matthew Stafford is best QB in the league

if you look at it this way...if I am starting a franchise right now am I starting it with 37 year old manning, 36 year old Brady. 35 year old Brees, or 25 year old Stafford,

I want a QB that can play the next 10 years for me yes we all know Brady manning and brees are HOF's and 3 of the best QB's of all time if not the 3 best but im starting my new franchise with the 25 year old that is on pace to pass for 5000 yards again giving him a 3 year average of over 5000 per season

Stafford is nothing without megatron. I'd take luck and wilson over stafford.

Stafford is nothing without megatron. I'd take luck and wilson over stafford.

I agree with Luck I am not sure about Wilson he has a great defense a star RB and a good HC

QbUjD.gif

Not saying he's right or anything but I find it hilarious that people are making fun of a HF 4 time Superbowl winning QB for his opinion on NFL QBs.

yep, and he didn't say stafford is the best QB in the league either. He said he would take Stafford over the others but I'd assume he was talking about if he was starting a team today.

Pretty sure if you put a gun to his head and asked him to pick a QB to play a single game or season and his life depended on it, it wouldn't be stafford.

CTE hasn't been kind to NFL retirees.

if you look at it this way...if I am starting a franchise right now am I starting it with 37 year old manning, 36 year old Brady. 35 year old Brees, or 25 year old Stafford,

I want a QB that can play the next 10 years for me yes we all know Brady manning and brees are HOF's and 3 of the best QB's of all time if not the 3 best but im starting my new franchise with the 25 year old that is on pace to pass for 5000 yards again giving him a 3 year average of over 5000 per season

With the way the NFL is changing the rules every year to protect the QB, I can very much see Brady playing for another 10 years (yes, I am a homer). So, yes... if I am starting a franchise right now, I pick Brady/Brees/Manning over Stafford.

yep, and he didn't say stafford is the best QB in the league either. He said he would take Stafford over the others but I'd assume he was talking about if he was starting a team today.

Pretty sure if you put a gun to his head and asked him to pick a QB to play a single game or season and his life depended on it, it wouldn't be stafford.

He didn't qualify his remarks with anything, he actually said Stafford is the "best there is" and he'd take him over those other QB's.

He's entitled to his opinion but I'd say he's on his own with that one....

He didn't qualify his remarks with anything, he actually said Stafford is the "best there is" and he'd take him over those other QB's.

He's entitled to his opinion but I'd say he's on his own with that one....
Stafford would be lucky to make a list of top 10 Quarterbacks in the NFL let alone the top 3.

Says he would take Stafford over Brady/Ben/Rodgers/Manning/Brees or any other QB in the game today.

LOL?

Stafford is 1-step behind the elite quarterbacks and Bradshaw is 12-steps behind the rest of his AA meeting.

I really thought Bradshaw had it beat but it appears he has relapsed AGAIN.

I guess they weren't kidding about the head injury thing...

Did Andrew Luck get hit by a bus?

Something tells me that Andrew Luck would look pretty awesome with Megatron to go to.

Tough to give a full response without the actual quote, in context, but...

Brady
Rodgers
P. Manning
Brees
Roethlisberger

The line forms after that, although that's giving Ben the benefit of the doubt regarding his O-line.

Tough to give a full response without the actual quote, in context, but...

Brady
Rodgers
E. Manning
Brees
Roethlisberger

The line forms after that, although that's giving Ben the benefit of the doubt regarding his O-line.
You do mean Peyton Manning I'm hoping. Eli above Peyton and Brees is kind of a huge joke.

You do mean Peyton Manning I'm hoping. Eli above Peyton and Brees is kind of a huge joke.

Indeed, and fixed. Thanks.

I just have to respect Bradshaw's opinion. I dont agree with it, but he was one of my favorite QB's to watch in the steeler SB days, and no one can say that guy wasnt a clutch QB with 4 SB wins. Bradshaw put it out there, put it up, and was drilled by the defense constantly. One of the toughest QB's to play the game.

Personally I dont think Bradshaw gets a lot of credit for his acceivements. Even if that might have been the best all around team put together.
Bradshaw a pretty cool guy, and isnt bothered that hes not mentioned with the great Montana and others. He just played ball. I think hes crazy for saying so, but I can see that Bradshaw see's alot of himself in Stafford. Kid is tough and is not afriad to put it up every week. Its just his opinion, after all. I respect it.
I absolutely dont think he was trying to disrespect any one by his statements. I mean common its Bradshaw, lol.

Great Terry Bradshaw Film - YouTube

lol
TERRY BRADSHAW -- I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry - YouTube

Repect for the most underated QB for goat, who doesnt care about it,lol.
Terry Bradshaw, Highlight - YouTube

TB is a great QB, cut him some slack and let him have his own opinion thank you. Anyone that thinks Bradshaw wasnt elite, is out of there minds. The origional TB rocked, and has 4 rings. Our QB's are ****es campared to how he played, and had to.

Matthew Stafford has certainly looked like one of the promising up and comers in terms of the newer generation, but he needs to win more consistently for me to even consider him in the top 3.

I do think he has the potential to be the top QB in the league, or at least one of the top 1-2-3, but only time will tell. In the meantime, Bradshaw's comments are a bit strange with all of Brady, Brees, Rodgers, and Manning in the league.

If you are referring to just his arm then I agree but a lot more goes into it (mainly decision making). The dude has an absolute cannon. That pass down the sidelines against the cowboys was ridiculous.

Did someone really mention Kaepernick are you serious....

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back