Welcome to PatsFans.com

Terrorists Treated Better Than America's Marines?

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by DeanPatsFan, Jun 16, 2006.

1. DeanPatsFan

DeanPatsFan Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

http://www.investors.com/editorial/...20060614&view=1

Where are the bleeding heart libs who are constantly caterwauling about the abuse and treatment of the gitmo detainees, and why are they not voicing the same concerns over these Marines?
  2. mgcolby

mgcolby Woohoo, I'm a VIP!!! PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

Welcome!

And Good Luck!
  3. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand Rookie

Ratings:
    +88 / 7 / -10

#37 Jersey

I am sure the situation these Marines are in now, makes Murtha sleep very well at night, all for political gain. BASTARD!:mad:
  4. mgcolby

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

This thread may constitute a warrior's circle jerk!

:confused:

:D
  5. Blue Collar

Blue Collar Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

While I don't like murtha's rant on theses american soldiers, and I believe in due process and not public prosecution.

The matter of the soldier in solitary and when transported is in shackles, is due to military justice regulations according to a military legal pro, who talked about it on the savage radio show..
  6. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +128 / 7 / -13

Heard one of the Fathers, due to recent publicity by Right Wing Talk Radio, the marines are no longer shackled. When the Hoax around Haditha unravels they will be a lot of people who will have a lot to answer for. Hopefully this will cost Murtha his seat.
  7. mgcolby

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

Yup you are right but the libs don't think that is abuse, but making a bunch of people live in air conditioned cells, is torture!
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2006
  8. Blue Collar

Blue Collar Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Well the panties on the head torture was friggin hilarious. While I do not know all the specifics to that load of garbage, there was abuse and it got reported to the dentriment of the U.S., there is rules in war, sounds crazy saying ''RULES IN WAR'' and they broke em and thats cost, you play you pay.

Political games are nasty and both sides are very efficient with it.

Wasn't that long ago, my words were deemed terrorist sympathizer by the right, because I had an opinion.

I hope this case is a fabrication and the soldiers are exonerated and murtha has a bright light directed on his views, play you pay.
  9. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +128 / 7 / -13

IF the Haditha incident turns out to be a Hoax, and an attempt to make our soldiers look bad. What will be your opinion of Murtha using th eMarines to score political points and accusing them of murder when they are innocent?

What about the media's role in promoting this hoax.

Remember I said IF this is a hoax. I would invite all the anti Bush/War folks to weigh in. This is about these Marines and whether they are war criminals or victins of a frame up, Nothing to do with Bush per se.
  10. Blue Collar

Blue Collar Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

My opinion on murhta now, is not good, he's using peoples lives to push his objective.

The media in general has a bad rap whether it's left or right, look at the hoaxes they allready ran with ,to get us to this point.

If this turns out be a hoax, murtha should resign.
  11. bmf31c

bmf31c Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Average prisoner in GITMO has gained 18 pounds.

We treat our own like **** because they are criminals, and have been all ready been found guilty by the media. The rest of their lives are ****ed whether they did it or not.
    If this happened in the United States they would be let off on temporary insanity or some other mental defect. The press, along with a whole lot of others hates the President, and are using this as a springboard to get the message out. If they make anything regarding what happens in Iraq bad, the President looks bad. Military = Bad; Bush = Bad. It's a tragedy.
  12. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +128 / 7 / -13

Bingo! The Marines are pawns of Murtha and the MMedia
  13. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +359 / 1 / -9

You could "Chain Drag" a US Marine behind a Pick Up Truck through Times Sq until he was dead and the Leftie Neo Libs would still be bawling and wailing about the Muslim Criminal with Ladies Underwear on his head over in Abu Grabu Prison.

When some of those Muslims were released from GITMO and went home to their out door toilets and their Donkeys some of them said they wanted to "GO Back" to GITMO. (Lemon Chicken For Dinner)

Tyler Faith Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Once again, while it's not a popular PC opinion.....F*ck the C-Jockeys! I can never understand why we give them so many rights, illegal immigrants rights and pass out diplomatic immunity like it's a Tyler Faith DVD!

And while the fun photos and wacky hi-jinx of the prisoners a year ago wasn't necissarily the most professional approach from our soldiers...who the f*ck cares? A few of our own facing death on a daily basis blowing off a little steam with a bunch of no good a**holes! Don't punish them, release the video and make some money on it to be donated back to our deficit!

Howz that for honesty? LOL
  15. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

So I guess Al Franken, Michael Moore and Jennene Garofolo have somehow managed to capture these Marines and are holding them in bondage?

Or is it more a matter of the military handling this situation according to the rule of military law, and past precedent?

Do you guys really think these Marines will languish in jail for over 4 years without a trial?
  16. DeanPatsFan

DeanPatsFan Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

No, but they should be treated better than the filthy unwashed goat humping muslims at Gitmo.
  17. DeanPatsFan

DeanPatsFan Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I agree....

It seems the liberals have no problem with the very people who protectthem being held in chains and shackles, but seeing terrorists who want to kill them with panties on their heads gets them all fru fru....
  18. mgcolby

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

You insensitive piece of Sh!t, stereotyping a whole group of people without understanding their perspective is such an assinine thing to do. You should be ashamed of yourself, you worthless American.

They **** Sheep....Not goats

Get it right!
  19. Tyler Faith

Tyler Faith Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

THAT's Funny!
  20. Turk

Turk Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

You have been posting here for a while now, mgcolby; and I think you are better than the above post.
    With everything that our country, our way of life has offered us, has given us; tolerance should not be such a reach. The bigotry displayed here is appaling, to me.
    If we, with every educational opportunity offered to us, are so intolerant, how can we expect these brainwashed paesants, who have lived under conditions we cannot even fathom, to be more understanding, more tolerant than us.
    There is not one liberal who has celebrated anyone's suffering, any injustice inflicted upon anyone. It has been the righties putting words as usual in liberals' mouths, and there is nothing funny about bigotry or hatred.
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2006