PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

terrible vic carucci mock draft

Status
Not open for further replies.
vic carucci still has a job? It's sad the nfl is so successful because he'd be the first person they would layoff.

Wow that's impressively bad. Talib at 5? Has a corner back EVER gone that high?

why does he have guys on there that are suppose to go in the second round?? no way all those corners get drafted to high.

nfl.com waited a lot of time for this?:eat2:
is it possible that the pats will draft groves at 7 with gholston on table?
and ellis?

Last edited:

to my knowledge, DeAngelo hall went number 8, thats the highest i can ever recall,

EDIT- eric turner went number 2 in the 1991 draft

anyways, this is the word draft i have ever read for this year, many over valued players, who should be number 2 in the first round

This is the same guy that said Jax was going to take out the Pats in the divisional round PO game. What a rocket scientist he is huh?

That is the worst mock I've seen yet and the most unlikely.................What a waste of time, ink and a paycheck.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the same guy that said Jax was going to take out the Pats in the divisional round PO game. What a rocket scientist he is huh?

That is the worst mock I've seen yet and the most unlikely.................What a waste of time, ink and a paycheck.

I thought that was Jeremy Green. :confused:

Yes.

Quentin Jammer was the 5th pick by the Chargers in 2002. Terence Newman was the 5th pick by the Cowboys in 2003. Pacman was the 6th pick in 2005. Just to name a few this decade.

Charles Woodson was 4th I believe in '98. Terrell Buckley and Todd Lyght were drafted 5th in back to back years, 91-92. Eric Turner went 2nd overall that same year, I believe that's the highest.

Okay, that's as far back as I'm going. I'm not sure any of the CBs in this draft rank that highly though, and if there are I'm no longer convinced Talib is the one.

Last edited:
I would be estatic with Groves in the first round, but hopefully after we trade down to the teens and not at #7.

I don't think the mock's that bad. In fact, we have a lot of the same projections....okay, so I fell less secure about my projections now.

Mike Haynes was taken 5th overall in 76. I believe Deion was 5th too in 89.

This is BB we're talking about, right?

He does exactly the opposite of what everyone thinks we'll do.

I bet he goes out and drafts at 7, probably Ghoulson too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back