Welcome to PatsFans.com

Terrible incompetence, still

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Patters, Jan 15, 2006.

1. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +169 / 4 / -4

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060115/ts_nm/security_pakistan_zawahri_dc

A dinner invitation to al Qaeda's second-in-command triggered a U.S. airstrike in Pakistan's tribal region but Ayman al-Zawahri failed to show up, Pakistani intelligence officials said on Sunday.

Pakistan condemned Friday's strike, which killed at least 18 people, including women and children, and summoned U.S. ambassador Ryan Crocker to protest. Thousands of local tribesmen also rallied near the scene, chanting anti-American slogans.

We can't go around killing innocent people, especially since they are hearing all sorts of terrible things about the United States every day. We probably created more terrorists than we killed, and that's what we've been doing from the start. The more I think about the war on terrorism, it's about us policing the world. It has no end. This is Bush I's vision.
  2. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

I thought the Pakistanis were our friends? I hope they don't uses their F-16's and nukes on us. They do have nukes (weapons of mass destruction), right? They are a corrupt dictatorship with known Islamo-fascist terrorist camps and hideouts, right? Sorry Iran...you're going to have to wait your turn to get attacked...we'll be right with you.
  3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +363 / 1 / -9

The Fu ck up in Pakistan:
    Great day for the "Bush Haters".
  4. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

How many times does this traitor chimp have to make before you start to question whose side he's on? If there's an apartment in London with a dozen terrorists making plans, are we gonna go there and bomb it? Do you doubt for a second that there are thousands of fascist terrorists organizing at this very second in Saudi Arabia. Don't you think it's suspicious that all the WTC attackers were from SA? Why haven't we gone through there like a wildfire and sweep it clean - including the murderous, medieval freaks in the royal family?

I'll tell you why. The King's hand-holding boyfriend in Washington is keeping him and his inbred pigs protected. In doing so, he has not only failed to exact proper vengeance for the WTC victims, their families and all Americans, but he continues to enable the terrorists to maintain their organization, recruitment, and funding. While ignoring the real criminal regime and letting Bin Laden and his criminal thug family free, he is clearly being negligent in his duty and probably committing treason as the real enemy hides under the white dresses those costumed wierdos slither around in. How do you account for the way the chimp lets the S.O.B. king of SA even TOUCH the ground of the Rose Garden. The stench must have been nauseating.
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2006
  5. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +363 / 1 / -9

Now Iran is coming up, they have Nukes, should we do anything about it, should we pack up and go home, maybe send Sean Penn & Jessie Jackson over to reason with them.

Fu ck Pakistan, and fu ck the pakistan people, they are giving refuge to the Savages, and while Im at it Fu ck The Muslims all over the world and right here in America they are giving aid and comfort to the bas tard Terrorists that attacked our country.

Can you ever remember a Prominet American Muslim condeming 9/11, the next day they all ran into their fu cking Mosques and thanked Allah for roasting the Infidels.

This is war, people die, they started it we will finish it.

Senator "Rat Face" Schumer was on TV tonight whining about Irans Nukes, you know why this slithering phony democrat scum is whining, "Iran is getting ready to blow his homeland (Israel) of the face of the earth, let Israel handle them, Israel has nukes, let them go at it.
    The Rotten Liberals in America think Bush is bad wait till this guy that runs Iran gets going, he is a fu cking murdering savage, he will blow the whole middle east up. Schumer is just the beginning in few weeks America's Liberals will all be demanding we invade Iran, Nancy Pelosi will join the Marines.

If Pakistan doesn't want to get bombed again they better get rid of "Bin Laden" and his gang.
    Bush will bomb Disneyland if he thinks Bin Laden is there, Bush will get Bin Laden, Dead Or Alive.
  6. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Boy,
    Why didn't you respond to my accusations of the chimp's traiterous relationship with the Saudi's? Doesn't fit into your ball-washing love for the chimp, does it?
  7. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +363 / 1 / -9

Because I don't understand it, I think Bush is a complete fu cking a ss hole when it it comes to Saudi Arabia and THE ILLEGAL ALIENS, but there is one thing I know, our country was atttacked even worse than Pearl Harbor, I learned many years ago that this bulls hit about turning the other cheek never works, I also learned years ago when someone attacks me I will try my best to beat him fu cking senseless before he does it to me.
    We didn't have a country like Japan to go to war with we had the Radical Faction Of a very powerful dedicated RELIGION they will fight to the death "SOMETHING HAD TO BE DONE"

I don't have a "ball washing love" for Bush. I DO HAVE A BALL WASHING LOVE FOR MY COUNTRY AND THE SAFETY OF MY FAMILY" The rotten fu cking Democrats are playing politics with it.
  8. Patters

Ratings:
    +169 / 4 / -4

Harry, use your head. It's not rational to think the Democrats have any less interest in our safety than the Republicans. They just think that Bush's strategy is not effective. As they see it, the war is hurting our economy, hurting our international standing, and worst of all, costing thousands of young men and women their lives.

The Democratic position is that with less violence and less curtailment of our rights, we can still defeat terrorism. Democrats tend to believe that Bush's approach is giving legitimacy to those radicals in the world who recruit by saying America steals our oil, humiliaties our people, kills our children, bombs our homes, violates our religion. What we are actually doing in Iraq is uniting the far left (Saddam) and far right (bin Laden), and so far have control over only the middle class (who historically go whichever way the wind blows).
  9. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +363 / 1 / -9

I still believe that many Democrats are putting their "Hatred & Jealousy" above the need to protect America.

Iran, what are we going to do?
  10. Turk

Turk Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Last edited: Jan 16, 2006
  11. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +363 / 1 / -9

12. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand Rookie

Ratings:
    +88 / 7 / -11

#37 Jersey

Exactly, and liberals are the most ignorant of them all.
  13. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +363 / 1 / -9

Ignorance is the fertilizer that the hatred the sore loser liberals have for Bush blossoms in.
    Harry Boy

Bush is by no means perfect but the choice had to be made, the American people made it, we are at war, and the last thing we need is a flaming far left wing liberal trying to wage war with savages like the Terrorist Muslims.

Kerry/Gore would have been DISASTERS.

PLease, don't start the stolen election sh it, if Bush stole the election's why did the "Liberals Concede"?

Never let a liberal back you up in a street fight, you will wind up dead.
  14. Patters

Ratings:
    +169 / 4 / -4

If the dead could laugh, I think the soldiers killed in Iraq might laugh knowing you and your kind are the ones who "backed them up."
  15. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Yes we're at war, but the was was engineered by our administration so that they would get the benefit of the doubt that comes from being at war. To me, that's very disrespectful to soldiers. There are ways to attack terrorism (by force) without an all-out war and the loss of civil liberties that comes with it.

Edit: I am not accusing the administration of staging 9/11, that would be beyond ludicrous. But their response was designed not only with national security in mind, but also to help Bush politically.
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2006
  16. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Wistah...you are spot on. And Bushies have no answer for it.

There is an allegation by James Risen that a terror suspect was recently released after demonstrating financial ties to Saudi Arabia. Abu Zabada or something or other. I'm looking into this further, but it suggests that while the evesdropping program is sweeping up americans illegally, it is simultaneously letting some go who are found to have financial backing from the kingdom.

This is developing...but it could be just another "liberal fallacy" the dumb Bushies are hoping for.
  17. gomezcat

gomezcat It's SIR Moderator to you Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Good points, Wistah. I should also mention that your country harboured John Walker Lindh and others. Perhaps we victims of terror should bomb you, send in the SAS or some cruise missiles from one our nuke subs. That would please the Bushies as we would be doing our bit for the War on Terror.
  18. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

The silence is DEAFENING from the Bush Ball-Washers.
    Where's the pseudo-patriotic bombast from the so-called right?
  19. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

H-E-L-L-L-O-O-O-O-o-o-o OUT THERE !
  20. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +363 / 1 / -9

I said my piece. :bricks: