PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Terrell Suggs with some love for Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know, I think he hates Brady in the sense of "I hate him because he is damn good, tough, successful, good looking, and keep kicking our ass, lucky SOB".

Regarding the game on the field what can he talk about Brady and the Patriots, they got their ass kicked again, they had plenty of chances and lost the game, so shut the fu.ck up. I agree there's some orientation on what they talk with the media but I would not be surprised if that's how he feels about this case, he is a good football player and knows that there's no excuses for what happens on the field.

Maybe this is the reason not a single veteran established player on the league is talking about this BS, not even the scumbags from Seattle, **** Sherman and company. Maybe in their internal network (players) there is a sense this is going to be overturned easily. The only guys talking **** are some attention whores like Patrick Peterson, Revis, etc..

Suggs knows this is a hack job, and he or anyone on his team could be next..

It is better to be vaguely supporting Brady than not, as he is a fellow union member.. he was also a signatory to the previous court action vs. the NFL...

images

suggs has a secret man crush on brady.
he can't stop talking about tommy boy.

Either his team or his union instructed him not to pile on. I doubt it's any more than that, and I doubt this is how he really feels.

Nice words....

Suggs is still ugly ....:cool:

He hates Brady and has nothing but contempt for the Patriots. Not to mention he's a moron. There's no way he came to this conclusion all on his own. He definitely had some coaching. Further, you notice how no word is coming out of that organization at all about this mess? That's because their hands are more than likely dirty in the matter. That's why Kraft ****ing out was so disappointing. Thankfully, though, Brady seems to have some balls.

Who knows...scary territory to try and analyze Sugg's brain too much. I'm not sure how well he would execute marching orders from above, to be honest, so I think it could have been his opinion at the time.

Of course, I realize writing that that I don't really care what his opinion is.

t sizzle probably hates brady & pats, but he respects da hell out of brady & pats. just listen to his mic'd up segment when we played them. he has nothing but respect for brady's football ability.

and if you listen to t sizzle, he is actually very smart guy. a great leader too. yes, we hate him because he talk to much and he flat out said that he hates us and brady in public, but if he was on our team, we would love him to death.

He most be on some court mandated meds or something.

t sizzle probably hates brady & pats, but he respects da hell out of brady & pats. just listen to his mic'd up segment when we played them. he has nothing but respect for brady's football ability.

Sugg's is still suffering the effects of the Kiss Brady threw him prior to our last playoff game. Those kisses from Brady are like being charmed by a love potion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes